Default We've updated our Wedding Packages - Let us know what you think.

Greetings to all:

As a result of your comments and suggestions, we have updated our wedding packages, including a Sunset Wedding!

Take a look at the packages and let me know you thoughts.

http://couples.com/wedding/packages.php

Couples Resorts

So, the One Love package no longer includes the massage, but has a photo shoot?

Personally, I don't like it and I hope I get the package as it was when I booked. I want the massage. I'm paying for a private photographer, so I don't need the photo shoot.

Default Tropical package

Quote Originally Posted by randymon View Post
    Greetings to all:

As a result of your comments and suggestions, we have updated our wedding packages, including a Sunset Wedding!

Take a look at the packages and let me know you thoughts.

http://couples.com/wedding/packages.php
    I think its great! However, i just paid $1,000 for the tropical package. I regret booking that package and not waiting.

Coming from someone who booked the complimentary wedding package last year, I would say I don't like the new prices. Unfortunately due to 2 deaths in the family, we had to postpone our 11/2011 wedding. I recently rebooked our trip for this 6/2012. The difference from our refund voucher credit and the increased resort prices have not allowed us to stay the six days to receive the complimentary wedding. Seeing the price has increased from $250-$500 in the past few months, in addition to the increased administrative fee is yet another damper in my desire for a destination wedding. If it were not for the fact we have the voucher hotel credit, I would be looking elsewhere to book wedding.

I noticed that the couples massage is no longer included in the Complimentary wedding package. I was really looking forward to that

Our wedding will take place April 2012 and was booked in October 2011. We told the wedding coordinator that we wanted the "one love" package of what it included when we booked. Are we still able to have the inclusions of the old wedding package that was available when we booked?

we were married at CSA in 2002 and had the" one love" package and much enjoyed the couples massage included. Sorry to see that removed as we were hoping to recieve it if we did a vow renewal. Pictures are nice, but myself I don't paying extra for professional photos, but the added the massage makes you feel just a little special

We are booked for Oct 2012 and we would rather have the massage than just one photo! Will those who are already booked get to keep what was offer when we booked?

I was told that whatever package it was when you signed up is the package you will get.