Default Amazing customer service

We just returned last night from a second wonderful week at CSA and experienced an example of extraordinary service. We had dinner at Feathers on Tuesday and Stacey Ann who remembered us from last year suggested to my wife, who does not drink, that they had a non-alcoholic champagne she might like. She was skeptical having been disappointed many times before but agreed to give it a try and loved it, absolutely loved it almost finishing the entire bottle. Here's where the story gets good... The next night we were dining at The Palms and discussing how much my wife wants to explore other places, but I do not. We placed our order and she asked if they had the n/a champagne. No they did not - at least not on that site. Our waiter insisted that it was only a phone call away and it really wouldn't be any trouble. She said not to bother but he insisted . About 10 minutes later he brought her the champagne and told her that he had requested two bottles because he was sure we would have dinner there again. As he walked away Judy commented that we would indeed be back and she saw no reason to ever go anywhere else. What a great place

Oh how lovely! And great to know about the n/a champagne!

Thats awesome! Thanks for sharing that!

Couples Ocho Rios 2005/2006
    CSA 2009/2010/2011/
    2012 x2/2013 x2

@ BobandJudy,

Wow!

Why does this not surprise me?
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

That is so great. We were there during the same time you were and we thought the service was exceptional. Your story just proves how far they will go to make you feel like family!! I take it you will be back there?