Hybrid View

Default Deep Sea Fishing April 7-14

Me and my boyfriend will be arriving to Tower Isle on April 7.. First time to Jamaica. We are interested in deep sea fishing and were hoping to hook up with anyone else interested to save on cost.

My boyfriend is interested in the same thing. We are not sure if we're going to do it yet. We'll be there the 8-14th

If you are interested in going, let me knw. I can give you my email if ud like. What resort are you staying at? We are at CTI. Can't wait!! 4 days!! There are a lot of different fishing charters with different prices.. Read Ocho Rios is the best place to catch anything though.

My husband and I tried it twice. Nothing. Nada. Not even a bite. We now choose to fish elsewhere as it just does not seem like the location of the island is conducive to sport fishing so now we just enjoy the resort!

What company did u go through for the fishing? We saw a bunch online.

Also, what time of the year did u go?

REBFOX You can email me if you'd like: orangeadria@hotmail.com
    We late 20's and still considering if but don't want to schedule anything till we get to TI! :-)

Sometimes you can just get lucky, Last July hubby and i went out. Now we are not fisherman at all but hubby just loves going on boats (although he can't swim). we told the pick up man we wern't worried about catching anything just really wanted a boat trip.
    WELL we hooked 5 Mai Mai and a 250lb Marlin in 3 1/2 hours.
    Just how lucky can you get, it was a super day out on Whaler One