Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

We did, we did, we did. My husband and I went to CSS last July for our honeymoon and absolutely loved Jamaica and Couples. So us and two other couples are taking advantage of the 2013 early escapes rates. We are going to CN for the 1st time and we are sooooo excited!!!!!! I was the one doing the talking into it and it is well worth it... 400.00 deposit and nothing else till 45 days before. Only trouble now is the waiting until August 2013!! =)

we aslo did for 4/11/13-4/20/13 csa..along with four other couples.

Go for it!! We are booking for December 2013. The Loveaway plan is perfect for us. I know we'll enjoy it. We'll be at Swept Away and I'm really looking forward to out trip.

We took advantage, too! We booked one at CN for May 2013 and another for December 2013 at CSA. The December trip will be with my parents, who will be doing a vow renewal on their 50th wedding anniversary (they never had a formal wedding). My father loves CSA, so it's back there for their special day.

We always book during "early bird" sale. Last year, we booked two for CN for this year. Our first one is only 42 days away and we can't wait to get back home again!

Booked the Beachfront Suite at CSS for April 20-28th 2013. We want to see the Ochi side of the island as we have been to Negril many times. Thought about CTI but I want something more tropical in it's feel. Through the "S" resorts we did MoBay, whitehouse and Negril. Never so glad as when I stopped drinking the Kool aid and found Couples. Had thought about CN again but seeing something new won out. We can always go back to CN or CSA the year after. So once we get back from this trip I can start the countdown agai, 14 days from tomorrow I will be on the CSA beach.

Yesterday I booked us for CSS Sept 9-17 2013 in the Penthouse Suites. You might say I'm a little crazy because we take our first trip to Couples in 10 days(doing a happy dance..lol), we are going to CTI. I am hooked already and I've not even been there yet but couldn't pass up the great deal and extra resort credits. See you in a few short days.

We always book this way - it provides the Mrs with credits (spa time!)

We did a few weeks ago. Going back to CN, where we were married, next April 15-22 for our 3rd anniversary.

There is no reason to wait if you know you want to go. If a better deal comes around they'll match it. We got the travel insurance and picked the 'love away' plan so we pay towards the trip each month.

Thanks everyone for all your posts!! Thanks to the number of responses, she says "Go ahead and book it' So, CSS Feb 25th - Mar 8th 2013!!!

We did! Knowing we have our next trip booked as we getting on the good bye bus is the only thing that makes it bearable. Plus who doesn't love resort credits.

July 30 - August 13, 2012
    June 7 - June 17 2013

We have booked for June 29th - July 6th. Couldn't pass up the great deal. Meeting up with our friends we met back in 2011. Had a great time then. We are also going back this year in June. Can't wait to get back there to all of the friendly staff and the crystal blue water.

We took advantage of the deal!! Booked a penthouse at CSS 5/11-17/2013 for our second anniversary (got married at CSA last May). By booking that far out we decided to use the love away plan so the trip will be almost paid for by that time.

We are also going in April to celebrate our 10th; married at CN and been a long 5 years since we've visited our heart's home

We are going May 2013 it is our 25th!!!! May 15-23

We're just as sicko now as we were last year... We booked in late 2010 for October of 2011; by the end of June 2011, we were booked for May of 2012; and right now, we've got our deposit down for April, 2013... double-booked for the second time in two years...
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

I am!! It's our 10th anniversary! We spent our honeymoon at CTI, but we're going to go to CSS this time. We spent our 5th there and loved it. I can't wait!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mzambo View Post
    Artie,

We had never booked this early either, and never without airfare! BUT no way I was passing up that deal! Free night and $300 Resort cash??? Book it Dano! We are going back to CN 4-13 thru 21 2013!

CN 06, 07
    CSS 08, 10
    CN 2013 Baby!
    We're just going to miss you - we're going 4/6-13!!! Susan & Chris

We are finalizing our booking as we speak for May 2013 at Swept Away....for our wedding/honeymoon! Hope you are able to convice her...it's a super savings to book now! In fact, the savings (48%) is allowing us to upgrade to a beachfront suite

Quote Originally Posted by beachorbust View Post
    We are finalizing our booking as we speak for May 2013 at Swept Away....for our wedding/honeymoon! Hope you are able to convice her...it's a super savings to book now! In fact, the savings (48%) is allowing us to upgrade to a beachfront suite
    My wife was "on the fence" about getting married out of the country but after it was all said and done she would not have had it any other way. It is STRESS FREE!!! She loved CSA and now after I booked CSS she is worried if it will match up to Swept Away. That woman will worry about anything!!

I am planning a long awaited return to CN. It's been a few years.
    2001, 2003, 2006.
    Can anyone give any tips on when you book your airfare??? This is new to me as I always used a travel agent and never booked this far in advance. I will be flying out of Boston and looking to go end of August 2013.
    Thanks to all for any tips
    ~Nancy

We're in! Just booked CN for April 2013. And this done before we go to CN for the first time later this month.

I did make sure with Couples when I booked that if, after visiting CN this month, I decided to change my Early Escapes booking to a different Couples resort, it would be OK. I was told this would not be a problem as long as there was availability at the other resort, and I would still get the Early Escapes deal. Now I just have to decide on the travel insurance within 7 days.

You have until April 17 to save the most and get the most for your 2013 vacation :-)

Couples Resorts

June 2013 CSS we are in!!!!

We did! Just did the Love Away plan for CSA for 9/20-9/28, 2013. So excited Have been to CSS, CN and returning to CSS this September. Thought we would try the Negril side again, but I know I will miss CSS, I feel like a traitor lol!
    Nancy

Quote Originally Posted by Artie View Post
    Thanks everyone for all your posts!! Thanks to the number of responses, she says "Go ahead and book it' So, CSS Feb 25th - Mar 8th 2013!!!
    Good job!!!!! Have you been to CSS? CN & CSS are our two fav's.............

CN 06, 07
    CSS 08, 10
    CN 2013

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast