Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

YA MON - we are coming back after a long 5 year separation from our heart's home - 10th wedding anniversary and married at CN - woo hoo

Oh man, we are at CSA right now---I guess we better set our dates soon!!

Default Done!!!

CTI here we come! 307 more days until out 10th trip to celebrate our 10th anniversary. Wouldn't even think of going anywhere else. Looking so forward to meeting up with friends from the UK, Michigan's Upper Penninsula and Canada next February. Don't even ask how excited we are to see the staff once again. Will also be working to collect school supplies to deliver to the Three Hills Primary School. Those children are the best!

It is so simple to book online using the Early Escapee's discount and the Love Away Plan for easy monthly charges to a credit card. And whatever you do, don't forget to take advantage of Club Mobay for a reasonable extra fee.

Any questions, just ask Sun_princess.

Any chance you all can change it so we can book may/june or 2014 (doesn't appear to let us book but through April)? Would love to go ahead and book a trip for our anniversary for a week or two

Quote Originally Posted by Larnan View Post
    I am planning a long awaited return to CN. It's been a few years.
    2001, 2003, 2006.
    Can anyone give any tips on when you book your airfare??? This is new to me as I always used a travel agent and never booked this far in advance. I will be flying out of Boston and looking to go end of August 2013.
    Thanks to all for any tips
    Generally speaking airlines put their schedule out 330 days in advance. However out of Boston we are lucky to have Jet Blue going to Montego Bay. They step to a different drummer & put their schedule out at different times. Go on their website & sign up. They will then send an email as they release new dates for sale. They are not always the cheapest but they are the best. Also they give you the first bag free per person so figure that in the total cost. That's at least $50 each way.
    Captain Jim
    "I will grow old....
    But I won't grow up"

Quote Originally Posted by Mzambo View Post
    Good job!!!!! Have you been to CSS? CN & CSS are our two fav's.............
    Yes, we were at CN in 2011, and CSS this past March. Love both of them, but think CSS has won our heart.

Quote Originally Posted by SusanL0412 View Post
    We're just going to miss you - we're going 4/6-13!!! Susan & Chris
    Is this Susan & Chris from CSS?????

We are booking tomorrow for Jan 26-Feb 6 2013. Excited. This will be our second trip to CTI.

Default We are going !!!! March 2nd-9th 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Artie View Post
    I am trying to talk my wife into booking for next year. We have NEVER booked this early before, and I need everyone's help convincing her.
    Sooooo, who is booking now? Where & when?
    Wow it seems so far away. But at this point I'm glad I'm going !!!
    I just wanted to know I usually book this trip somewhere between June andNovember when
    the rates are low. I decided to take advantage of this early escapes program thinking I would get about the same rate as I did in the lower months, but I wound up paying 1,000.00 more. Does it go up that much in the winter months? And I usually get the beach front verandah, and now I'm downgrading to a garden verandah. Does this make sense?

We are booked for March 2013 to CN - can't wait to go back for trip number six!!

Just talked with our travel agent to book for next April at CTI ... it is wonderful that Couples is offering the 7th night free ... staying 8 nights ... WHOO HOO!!! Now just waiting for the confirmation (and our trip to CN in August) ... we always book way out as is easier to budget and to get the time off from work ...
    Sarah (& Baxter)
    CN 2009; CTI 2010; CSS 2011;
    CN 2012; CTI 2013

We are in.... Dec 29 - jan 5 at CSA and nov 2013 at CSS!!! Can't wait! Hope we like CSA!

We just booked a Penthouse suite at CSS for October. 555 days to go! Plus, we are still deciding between CSA and CN for May 2013.

379 days!

Yay!! Just booked CSS for March 2013. It's our first venture away fron Negril...hope we love it as much!
    Jan and Mark
    CN 2009
    CSA 2011
    CSA 2013
    CSS 2014

We haven't booked yet but the last two years we did the early booking and it made it a little easier leaving CTI knowing we were already booked for the next year.

We always take advantage of the early booking. Why wouldn't you when you can change if you need to or cancel if you have to?

Hey - does anyone know what "the seventh night is not cumulative" mean? on the Early Escapes information page? I don't quite get it .... the 7th night is free, right? Then what does that mean?

Quote Originally Posted by jhun421 View Post
    Hey - does anyone know what "the seventh night is not cumulative" mean?
    I think that if you 14 nights you would not get 2 nights free.

Booked CSS on Saturday for April 12-20, Thursday to Saturday! That will give us 2 Starlight Galas!

We booked for October 2013. Great price, Great benefits. Great trip. CN here we come. Only 551 days, not like I'm counting or anything.

KM and AM
    CN 2011

Default Seems like Forever

Quote Originally Posted by kurt and Angie View Post
    We booked for October 2013. Great price, Great benefits. Great trip. CN here we come. Only 551 days, not like I'm counting or anything.

KM and AM
    CN 2011
    We also booked for October 25 2013. Trip #4 to CN
    Ere De Fun Don Done
    Grand Lido Sans Souci Feb. 2002, Couples Negril Feb. 2010,
    Couples Negril,Feb. 2011, Couples Negril Jan. 2012,
    Cool Runnings eh!

Default I`m with you

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jim View Post
    It's the only way to book....free money.....you can't lose.
    We are booked at CN for October 2012 & October 2013.....now when do the books open for 2014 ???
    We are booked at CN for October 25 2013. When do the books open for Feb. 2014 ?
    Ere De Fun Don Done
    Grand Lido Sans Souci Feb. 2002, Couples Negril Feb. 2010,
    Couples Negril,Feb. 2011, Couples Negril Jan. 2012,
    Cool Runnings eh!

We did..we did... two years in a row rocking the double countdown. I watched all year for a Wed special to beat our early bird for 2012 and it never did...and I certainly can't imagine anything will beat the 2013 deal. PP/PN best deal we've had for the last week of July!
    Eric & Rachael
    CTI 2010
    CN/CTI 2011
    CTI 2012-Early Bird
    CTI 2013-Early Bird

Booked my sons honeymoon for Sept. 2013. Telling him ALL about CTI seeing that we been there 4 times. They are going to love CTI and what a deal.

Ralph & Roberta
    Syracuse, NY
    COR 9/1982, CTI 9/2007, CTI 9/2009, CTI 9/2011

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast