Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Finally convinced my DH to book this great deal! Only 360 days to return to our new home, CSS!! I only wish it were sooner...

Booked last night! 4th trip to CN
    Wish I didn't have to wait so long!
    ~Nancy

So it is official...we are addicted! We have only been back from trip number 5 at CSA for two weeks and today we booked for January 30th to February 6th! The countdown begins again. Just couldn't take a chance on missing out on the early booking bonuses.

Booked 2013 last night !! Now we have two Love-a-Way plans. LOL
    Proud palapa hoarder since 2007 !!!

I took advantage yesterday because I was worried about a big rate increase. Rates seem the same now, I feel duped.

We booked for June 2013 back at CN. What a great deal! Not sure why we didn't do this before.

Back to CSA 12/6-14/13. Another 1/2 marathon waiting for us and to be home again....

Quote Originally Posted by IACouple View Post
    I took advantage yesterday because I was worried about a big rate increase. Rates seem the same now, I feel duped.
    Duped?? Why? You can cancel within 45 days with no penalty at all, and if the rates do go up, you are locked in.

When are going back to CSA?

Quote Originally Posted by Artie View Post
    Duped?? Why? You can cancel within 45 days with no penalty at all, and if the rates do go up, you are locked in.
    We did the same thing thinking we would loose the extra resort credits and the rates would increase if we didn't book by the end of the deadline day. The way it turned out was that nothing changed except that the book-by date was extended. Some of us possibly would have waited a bit before booking since it all stayed the same. Just a guess but I think that is what IACouple is probably refering to, also. No harm, no foul. We have the room catagory booked we want, probably just would have waited a little bit longer, too.

Quote Originally Posted by redy4vac View Post
    We did the same thing thinking we would loose the extra resort credits and the rates would increase if we didn't book by the end of the deadline day. The way it turned out was that nothing changed except that the book-by date was extended. Some of us possibly would have waited a bit before booking since it all stayed the same. Just a guess but I think that is what IACouple is probably refering to, also. No harm, no foul. We have the room catagory booked we want, probably just would have waited a little bit longer, too.

They took away the 7th night free from April 9th till August. We saved about 7 hundred dolars by booking before April 17th.

Am I missing something? It looks to me that everything is the same if you book before the end of June.
    I already booked for February of 2013, but it looks like the same deal.

We just booked last CSA last month for our 10 year anniversary June 2013!! It's over a year away, but something to look forward to!!! CAN't WAIT!!

Booked CSA last night for Nov 2013 to celebrate our 5 yr wedding anniversary...We're planning on renewing our vows and I'm super excited. Can't wait to be a beach bum for a week........****sigh****

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4