Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Default "2013 Early Escapes" - Who's taking advanatage??

I am trying to talk my wife into booking for next year. We have NEVER booked this early before, and I need everyone's help convincing her.
    Sooooo, who is booking now? Where & when?

ME ME ME

We haven't even taken our first trip yet (CSA in May). I'm going to book CSS for a week in September or October. We might also book CN for a week in May.

We booked Jan 5-12 back on march 5th! Reservations can be changed (or cancelled) up til 45 days before you travel. We will still keep an eye out for Wednesday specials or any other deals that come along. But it's really a no brainer to book using this special as it is really only ties up $400 and I'd be surprised to see a better offer come along! Only drawback is 276 days to go!! : )

Ooops forgot to say it's Couples Negril for us again.

We always book this far out and usually for February to CN. Next year we have a conflict in February and are looking to book for sometime in March or April, once again to be dictated by our schedules here. I think you will find a lot of people book way, way early. Heck I have had a countdown going for almost 400 days for a trip to Couples.

Artie... If you want to go next year you are CRAZY not to book now. The early bookings specials always have the best prices. We have already booked for June 28 thru July 6, 2013 at CN. We will celebrate the 4th of July with a great group of new friends. We met in 2011 at CN over the 4th of July and we will all be meeting again next year to celebrate. Come and join us.

I think we will put the $100 down and try it.

We are! As soon as I saw the Early Escapes offer, I booked that day. We are booked at the end of October 2013 and are doing the Love Away plan so it is making the trip more affordable for us to book so far out. My husband and I were married at CTI in 2010 and had planned to try one of the Negril Couples on our next visit, but the extra resort credits for staying at an Ocho Couples swayed us, so we chose San Souci. We also liked the fact that there were no room category restrictions at CSS either. I know it is far away, but it's a nice little carrot dangling out there for us.
    Kelly & Troy
    CTI 2010
    CSS 2013
    CN 2015

Hibiscus CSS August 2013. For the travel ins and 400 it is worth it.

JUST DO IT. You can't lose. We did the early booking last time and knew we wanted to do it again. We booked as soon as it was available. Half price rooms, $300 credit. We don't get the 7th night free or $500 because we like to get away during the Canadian winter so we go end of January. But who cares - $300 is pretty sweet.
    We are doing split of 7 days at CTI followed by 7 days at CSS. This gives us the $300 credit at both resorts. And if you have the romance rewards you get extra credits (we are passionate so we get $200 extra for each stay).
    Also its risk free. You put down $400 per booking and pay in full 45 days before the trip. If something comes up prior to the 45 days you can cancel with a full refund. If a better deal comes up, Couples will honour it. It doesn't get any better.
    You have something to look forward to. We are at 297 days to go and we are going home
    Also we book Penthouse for CSS which has limited rooms so to guarantee - this is the way to go.
    Good luck.

we always do. best prices and the extra "funny money" is great!

we took advantage of the $300 bonus and booked for Dec 2013, 19-26 even though we're booked for this year for Christmas too! Our last rip we booked or should I say , I booked , was booked over 2 years ahead of time as a surprise for my husbands birthday last December. I feel it's NEVER to early to book a Couples vacation especially with the one you love!

We are...

CSA - 4/13/13 - 4/20/13 (Beachfront Suite) and
    CTI - 12/4/13 - 12/11/13 (Deluxe Ocean)

We took advantage of the "book early for 2011" back in 2010. We booked 18 months out for travel in Nov'11. These are great deals and it is just as fun to count down the months as it is to count down the days!

We took advantage and booked for January 2013 already. It's a good deal and we saved money and will get more resort credits this way.

We did too. It's the only way we can afford to go to CSA. April 13-20,2013 in the garden veranda suite. Love the Love away plan, it's not quite as painful to pay for. It's just painful to WAITfor!

Artie,

We had never booked this early either, and never without airfare! BUT no way I was passing up that deal! Free night and $300 Resort cash??? Book it Dano! We are going back to CN 4-13 thru 21 2013!

CN 06, 07
    CSS 08, 10
    CN 2013 Baby!

Shhhh... Don't tell my fiance, but I just booked us for our first anniversary for a return trip to CSA. We were just there 3/17 to 3/22 and had a fantastic time and while we were there decided to get married this month. As a wedding gift I booked for 4/12/2013 to 4/19/2013 and will be there for our first anniversary! (See you there Sea Ya Soon!)

I just put a vacation countdown clock on my computer. I can't wait to go back--372 days sounds like such a long wait to go back to heaven on earth!

In Feb 2011 we booked CN for Sept 2011. First timers. Then in March we booked for Sept 2012. My sister thought I was crazy when we hadn't even been there yet. But what do you have to lose? The interest on the $400 deposit. Whoopy. And no penalty to cancel up to 46 days before. You can't lose.

We love that when we go this Sept we get the $300 early bird credit plus the $100 for being repeat customers. WOW!

We also just booked for Sept 2013. Again the $300 + $150 for being 3rd timers.

We love this place!
    Betty
    Couples Negril - September 2011, 2012, 2013 and have just booked 2014
    Scuba Club Cozumel - Jan, Apr & Nov 2012 and Jan & Nov 2013
    Cobalt Coast, Grand Cayman - May 2013
    Retiring & moving to Cozumel, Mexico in early 2014

Default Csa 2013

Couldnt pass up that rate and the resort credit deal.. we'll be there Dec 17-26. Looks like there are 4 or 5 posters who have picked that week so far... seems like a good idea, we'll see

619 days to go!

I AM, I AM!!

Just booked April 2013, CTI/CSS split! That's in addition to Nov./Dec. 2012 at CSA/CN, PLUS we only have 5 more sleeps until THIS year's CSS!! I'm hooked on Couples....not to mention the lovely people, RUM, COFFEE, rum cakes (droooool), etc., etc.! I'm almost out of Blue Mountain beans, so yes, THAT'S my reason for going back again, and again, and again.....

We are! We just booked for August 28-September 7 at CSA! We're getting married on 8/31/13, as well!

We went in December 2011 and LOVED it! Also, my fiance proposed to me there

I just couldn't wait to book since we both knew we wanted to get married at CSA after our first trip...and who could pass up the $300 credit!?
    Becky & Daniel

Book it! You can cancel and get all your money back 46 days before leaving. It only takes $100 to secure the room and get all the perks of the promotion. It's a no brainer. You could always just book it and surprise her later. Let us know what you do.

My wife and I did, as well as a large group of friends for CN in April 2013.

It's the only way to book....free money.....you can't lose.
    We are booked at CN for October 2012 & October 2013.....now when do the books open for 2014 ???
    Captain Jim
    "I will grow old....
    But I won't grow up"

Quote Originally Posted by softail19 View Post
    we did too. It's the only way we can afford to go to csa. April 13-20,2013 in the garden veranda suite. Love the love away plan, it's not quite as painful to pay for. It's just painful to waitfor!
    so true!!!!!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast