Thread: First time CN

Default First time CN

Hello all,

I have a few questions about the Au Naturel beach. My wife and I are going to be taking our honeymoon at CN. She is a little nervous that she is going to be the youngest girl out there, but we both are interested in the experience. She is 23 and I am 26. What is the average age of the couples on the beach? Would it be bad to walk over there and check it out before we decide to disrobe? I just don't want to make anyone uncomfortable if we walk over there and then just turn around to leave. Give everyone the wrong impression that we are gawking. Any advice? Thanks in advance.

What is great about the AN beach is that it doesn't matter. It doesn't matter what age, size or race, we are just people relaxing in paradise.

You will find that no one really cares.Hell,we're all in our 20's in our own minds.Most nudists or people that love to vacation nude are the nicest,non-judgmental people .We have been to half dozen places,I know,not really that many,and have always felt really welcome .Just do it! You'll be glad you did.

Funny you're worried about being the youngest, most people have other things they're concerned about. You'll fit in fine. We're not concerned with anyone's age, size, height, piercings or tattoos. We are all there to get the most out of our vacation. For those of us on the AN beach, we're looking for the best overall tan. That's the beauty of being AN. Everyone is genuinely happy to talk to you and look you in the eye when doing so. I've met the best people on the AN beaches at Couples. You'll have a great time!

Go over first thing in the morning and check out the layout of place. Find a spot where you might want to lay out, whether in the shade or in full sun. Put out your towels and strip (pretend you've done this a thousand times). Lie down, put sunscreen on, relax, read, talk to someone while getting a drink at the bar, go for a dip in the ocean AN, go sit in the hot tub, read a book, do a crossword, whatever, you'll fit right in and wonder why you were ever so worried in the first place.

Also, read the thread titled 'Feedback after your vacation'. It's in the AN section of the message board too and it will put your mind at ease hearing about other people's first experience with AN at Couples.

The average age changes from day to day. Sometimes you have younger couples out there and sometimes older with a splash of in-between thrown in for good measure. Don't worry about your ages. If you want to visit the AN beach it's something you just have to decide to do then do it. It's real easy to talk yourself out of trying it (we did for 3 visits). Simply walk over like you're going to the textile beach, find a couple loungers, put some towels on them disrobe and relax. You'll be surprised at how natural it is. Oh...and do it early in your stay. If not, you'll regret having waited too long.

Enjoy the AN beach!

Bart & Bug

I only wish that I started going to A/N beaches in my 20's. My wife and I were just at CN in March to celebrate my 50th birthday and it was OUR first time A/N. I missed 30 years of the best beach experience ever! We had the best, most romantic vacation ever at C/N and going A/N was a big part of that great time. Older, younger, chubby or fit DOES NOT MATTER AT ALL. There was big mix of people and ages but the one thing that was shared was an unequalled, laid back , friendly atitude that brought relaxation to a whole new level. Dont miss the opportunity. Enjoy

Irie at CN

When you say early in the morning, what time do you mean? Early to me is 6 or 7 in the morning. lol

I understand the concern me and my wife started going AN when we were both 28 we were on the younger side then but I have noticed more and more younger couples trying it out.

I do have to warn you once you start you will NEVER go back to a regular vacation. No one will judge you or care how old you are(maybe a little jealous wishing we were that young again).

Just go and try it the first day if you don't like it you have the rest of your vacation to laugh about it on the main beach and will allways have a funny story to talk about.

Quote Originally Posted by Soldoni View Post
    I only wish that I started going to A/N beaches in my 20's. My wife and I were just at CN in March to celebrate my 50th birthday and it was OUR first time A/N. I missed 30 years of the best beach experience ever! We had the best, most romantic vacation ever at C/N and going A/N was a big part of that great time. Older, younger, chubby or fit DOES NOT MATTER AT ALL. There was big mix of people and ages but the one thing that was shared was an unequalled, laid back , friendly atitude that brought relaxation to a whole new level. Dont miss the opportunity. Enjoy
    Soldoni,
    Happy 50th, couldn't be a better way to celebrate...we, Bob n Nancy, agree with all you said...our first time last year, looking forward already to next year! Thanks for chatting with us! Maybe again next year.

Bob

Quote Originally Posted by kiddo View Post
    Soldoni,
    Happy 50th, couldn't be a better way to celebrate...we, Bob n Nancy, agree with all you said...our first time last year, looking forward already to next year! Thanks for chatting with us! Maybe again next year.

Bob
    Hey Bob, We had a nice time chatting with you guys as well. JoAnne and I had a great, relaxing, romantic weekend.!! I havent been relaxed enough to read two whole books in one weekend in my life! I'm the usually the most hyper, "cant sit still" guy in the world but CN and the AN beach put me in total 'chill-out" mode. We are definitely planning to go back. Say Hi to Nancy for us.
    Nick