Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Karen,
    I'm the same! I was dying this morning waiting for the MB to be replicated! I leave it loaded on my IE at work, and refresh every hour or so. Between the MB and the count-down clock on my desktop I'm hardly getting any work done, LOL.
    Won't be long for either of us now!!
    I'm doing the single digit dance in my office as we speak
    Cheers,
    Terri

Terri, I can't believe you are leaving Sunday!! I can't do the countdown clock on computer at work, not allowed, but I have at home! You must be getting really excited! Keep in touch with us poor souls you have left behind wishing we were there, let us know how the weather is doing. We were there last year, our same travel dates as this year and it rained constantly, hoping to miss it this year!

I have 74...hope that makes you feel better

RDYJMJM, just returned from Swept Away and saw your post. we do know how much Tommywommy loves breakfast, just not so sure about the time it is delivered....lol.

Randy

We leave in 22 more days! My husband sends me an e-mail every day at work with a picture from our last trip with the count down. It really makes my day!

Karen,
    I will absolutely keep you all posted on the weather and the quality of the hummingbirds and other drinks!
    Counting down...
    Cheers,
    Terri

Terri...you are from Canada? Where abouts?
    18 more days!!
    Karen

Hi Karen,
    My husband and I are from Whitby, which is a small city just outside of Toronto.
    You must be getting so excited! Just over 2 weeks and you'll be in paradise.
    Seeing as I'm having a hummingbird for you on Sunday, you have to promise me a pina colada while you're there...I'll be in withdrawl by then
    Cheers,
    Terri

You guys only have 3 more days!! YOU must be excited!!! We are supposed to get snow today! You are not to far from us, we Canadian friends in Mississagua, that went to CN with us a couple of years ago. We are just south of Buffalo. I will most definitley have a Pina Coloda for you! Don't have to ask me twice!

I am down to 67, so you are even closer now...lucky dog!

lanellboo, your 67 days will down to nothing in no time!! I think the worst is counting down the week. I have 11 more days and CANNOT wait to get out of here!! I don't know if you are snow country like us, but if you are, you will be enjoying white sand instead of snow.

I look back at my original post and think time went by pretty fast, am in the single digits now!!!! Am ready to bounce off the walls!! 9 days till rum, sun, fun and relaxation!!

i love watching the countdown clock on both of our computers! Thankfully, it has been crazy around here with work and volunteer activities so the days are flying by. Only 45 more days till we leave to head to atlanta for the night before we fly stay.....our vacation starts the minute our car pulls out of the driveway..lol.

61 more to CTI! In two days I will be in the 50's for my countdown. My gosh I sound crazy!

Hi everyone,
    We got back from CSA last night, so now I'm over 360 days till the next trip....I know, horrible position to be in, eh? We had an absolutely awesome time, everything was terrific, as always!
    Karen, I had multiple hummingbirds for you, remember to have a few pina colada's for me when you're at CN in 6 DAYS!!!!
    Cheers,
    Terri

Thanks Terri! I will hit the pina colodas for you! Did you have a wonderful time? And how was the weather?

It was absolutely incredible, just as we knew it would be. The weather was great...hot and sunny as of 8AM, with a brief storm each afternoon around 3PM...perfect time to have a nap and get out of the sun.
    The food was amazing, the staff as friendly and helpful as always and the repeater's dinner was beyond anything I expected!
    We did a private beach dinner on Tuesday, for our anniversary, and it was really worth the money. It was very romantic and the food was delicious.
    I can't say enough about how wonderful everything was. I'll try and post a review and some pictures later in the week.
    I can't wait to hear all about your trip!! When's your flight?
    Cheers,
    Terri

19 days until we are married and 20 until we arrive in PARADISE at CTI!! The countdown has officially begun. We can't wait!!!

First time to Couples as well as Jamaica!! I think we're in for a great time!!

82 days and counting.....seems like an eternity!!!!!!!!!!
    Kristen

Default no title

We agree. We have counted the days since June and we are down to final days-third time to CN.

In the teens for us... 19 and counting - CTI here we come!!!

Hey Terri! Glad you guys had a wonderful! Who wouldn't at Couples! We are leaving Sunday morning at 6:30a, but staying overnight Saturday in Buffalo by the airport. Hoping we had good weather, we went at exactly this time last year and it rained constantly, keeping fingers crossed.
    Karen

37 more sleeps 'till we are back home in negril. taking tim-air to get there even faster...soon come mon

kevin & susanna

Karen,
    I'll be thinking of you this weekend and all next week. Have a fabulous time, I know you will!! We had rain each day, but mostly for about an hour in the afternoon. It was a nice time to take a break, have a nap, etc. Hopefully it will be the same for you. The worst weather we had was Friday afternoon where there was a torrential storm and we were on the catamaran cruise! We huddled under the shelter and the catamaran moored in by the caves to escape the worst of the storm. There was thunder and lightening and it was more than a little scary! I'll cross my fingers you won't have any weather like that!
    Cheers,
    Terri

Our flight lands at Montego Bay in 32 days to the minute.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast