Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Hybrid View

Default I can't stand it!!

I have to wait 61 more days to CN!! Want to be there NOW!!!

I know how you feel...48 days and counting. Our 2nd trip to Jamaica, but our first to CN. I am so stoked!!!

I think I am worse right now. I just got back from CSS 2 weeks ago and I want to go back NOW!! It is all I think about. I know it is easy to say, but enjoy the wait because when you get back home, you want to go back to your other home even faster (and then the wait is over, and at least for me, there is nothing to look forward to (yet, I hope). Hope you have a great trip!
    D

We are still at 83 days.....counting down but still seems SO far away. I can't wait to get there. This is our first trip and this board has me crazy over getting there!

86 days for us, and I too am going crazy with this MB. I'm addicted and want to go NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by cleversole View Post
    We are still at 83 days.....counting down but still seems SO far away. I can't wait to get there. This is our first trip and this board has me crazy over getting there!
    why risk mental health and just rebook your vacation for next week? There is no reason to become "crazy". With advances in medicine and online booking chances are you can "self medicate" and resolve this horrific issue
    just a thought

We have 96 more days, and I also am going crazy. I just hope nothing happens to put a damper on our going.
    Linda

Quote Originally Posted by Lindad View Post
    We have 96 more days, and I also am going crazy. I just hope nothing happens to put a damper on our going.
    Linda, I know what you mean. Take it day by day I guess

73 days and counting. I can't wait to get to CN!! 1st timer.

we are at 73 days today as well...we are first timers and this board has had me so excited to get there! Can't wait to see CN!

Completely understand....I booked back in the beginning of June and its been torture, I'm finally leaving on Wednesday!!

It'll fly by and be here before you know it!!

69 and counting it's great to break 70 and every time you break another 10. Can't wait to go home to CN again.

Jackie and Jim

We are at 58 days till CSA and the time is going really really slow!!!!

I feel the same way, but only have 43 more.........hours

We are 43 days out and counting down!!

Not to sound mean, but it does help ease the wait to see others who have to wait even longer. 57 days until CSS!

Man this is so tough 96 to go at least we are below 100. I dont know what is harder seeing each day pass so slowly, or coming on the mb and seeing all you with less days then us (wishing we are where you are). Have a great time everyone let us know all about it when you get back.

Jeremy and Andrea

We have broken 60! only 59 days until we are home at CN

Jackie & Jim

370 days... more than a year away.

exactly one month to go for Mike and myself! CN here we come!!

72 days and counting> I am getting so excited. People think that I am crazy for taking about it. I am so glad to be apart of this board, so that I can talk about to people who are just as exicted as I am. I just want to scream!!!!

48 more days and counting....I need Couples now!!!

We booked today to go back to CSA Oct 18th for the second time!!! OMG, I can't wait, 33 days!!!
    Cheers,
    Terri

Terri_Steve..am jealous you have less time than us..you will be there for our wedding anniversary, please have cocktail for us when you get there!! 45 more days for us!!(dancing around the room!!)

Quote Originally Posted by skpirtle View Post
    72 days and counting> I am getting so excited. People think that I am crazy for taking about it. I am so glad to be apart of this board, so that I can talk about to people who are just as exicted as I am. I just want to scream!!!!

Skpirtle! you will be there when we get there. 70 more days!!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast