Thread: need prayers

Default need prayers

I just found out that my one twin grandson is being deployed to Afganistan in November!! How much can on person take???? Kim

awww hang in there!!! I've been following your story just like everyone else on the board and I have to say my heart goes out to you. I'm sorry for all you've been through... just keep holding on!

sincerely,
    ayslinn

I just had a nephew return from Afghanistan and am very thankful he is back home. Prayers go out to your family. God is in control.

Oh Kim, sorry that you have to deal with so much. Which service is your grandson in? I have a son who is a Marine and I find great support at marineparents.com. There is probably something like that for all services.

Sending many hugs and prayers, Jen

Kim - I am sorry you have to deal with this on top of everything else u have been through. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I would also like to say, as much as you will worry about him, be very PROUD of your grandson. He is a 1 in a million. I wish all our troops could just come home and be with their families, but I support everyone one of them and thank them from the bottom of my heart.

Kim: When it rains it pours, but remember this: God doesn't give you anymore than you can handle. Back in 2004, my brother who was 56 at the time, and his son (an only child), were called to Iraq. They were both Blackhawk pilots. They left in Jan. 2004. While they were gone, my husband passed away. They weren't able to come home. I didn't see how my sister-in-law handled it with her husband and only child in Iraq. She said, "I just believe that they will come home safe"....and they did. My prayers are with you Kim! It will be alright, just let God help you.

As one mom to another that would be scarry. Remember that your grandson wanted to serve his country, so plaster on a smile and tell him how proud you are that he is making difficult choices so that we can be free. God can take care of him better that any of us. Release this burden and let him carry the load. Big Hugs.

Default need prayers

just thought I would let you all know that my Grandson is coming home this weekend from Afghanistan. I am so happy and excited that I had to tell my couples family. All of you were there for me throughout all my pain when I lost my husband and best friend. So I thought a little good news would be nice for a change! Just wish he would be here to see Jonny. One Love, Kim Robinson

Please thank you grandson for his service.

Kim, our family thanks Jonny for his service. bless him and all who are serving.

Randy
    it's all about the kids

www.issatrustfoundation.com

I understand your pain as I, too have a son that is about to deploy for his 2nd tour. Put on a brave face & give your worries to God. As time goes on, you will feel more at ease. It will never be easy, but you will be able to handle it. Thank him for his service to our country. God bless all the soldiers.

We thank you grandson for his service to our Country. My brother did 2 tours in Iraq. He is now back stateside, and doing GREAT! Plus, he's going to school on the GI bill. Your grandson is definitely in our prayers.
    Ragnar Relay 2014 - MIAMI to KEY WEST!
    Marine Corp Marathon: 10/12 4:09
    NYC Marathon 11/6/11 - 4:21
    Chicago Marathon 10/10/10 - 4:19
    Marine Corp Marathon '09 - 4:26 / '08 - 4:28[/FONT]

Hi Kim just wondered how you were doing, Elaine x

Awww! Thanks for asking Elaine... I still have bad days... but I have good days too!! I am slowly coming to terms with everything. I will never be completely over it but I'm doing better. One Love, Kim

Well my Grandson Jonathan is heading back to Afghanistan today for his 2nd tour. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers please... One love... Kim Robinson

Kim we send thoughts, prayers and RESPECT out to you & Jonathan on his second tour. God will watch over him again!