Default Csa 3/24-4/1 review

This was our 6th consectutive year going to CSA in March and I have to say this was the best from beginning to end. Our early morning flight from Boston to Charlotte to Montego Bay was on time and our arrival at 9:50 am was great. We were through immigation and customs by 10:15..fastest yet. Couples lounge was ready for us with an icy cold Red Stripe. We took off for CSA within 15 minutes and on our way.

We arrived at 12:00 after a brief stop for refreshments and to drop off some passengers at Couples Negril. Our room at CSA was not ready yet- and we were not expecting it to be so we went off to lunch at Palms after checking in. All of my pre-check in info had gone through so check in was very short. We relaxed at Palms for quite a while ( under a fan) and enjoyed great food and drink. Our room was ready at 2:30 so they took us right away to the Beachfront Suite room 2129 which is near the Sunset bar on the ground floor. We loved the location because we could quickly walk from the beach to the room. Our room was stocked with the beverages we requested at pre-checkin by 3:00!!!

The food at Feathers, Palms and Patios was all wonderful especially the grouper and pasta at Palms and the strip steak at Patios. Feathers had great fish. Visit Andre at the Palms for the best snapper you ever tasted. Rose at the pasta station is a jewel!!!

Everyone at Sunset bar was wonderful and they kept grapefruit juice on hand for my many Salty Dogs!The housekeeping and grounds crews worked there butts off and it showed.

One night we went off site for dinner at the Rockhouse. This is a beautiful restaurant on the cliffs and very romantic.

We had a great time and were very reluctant to leave. A cat that we befriended 3 years ago as a kitten was still there and found us immediately. The cat is NOT annoying and I don't wanto to give the impression that CSA has "cats" because that is not the case. We loved the company and miss her already.

We stopped at the MoBay Club on departure and would return. Nice area one floor below gate 10- food, drinks, TV- great addition. Our flights did not go as planned. We were supposed to take US Airways 1230 from MBJ to Charlotte- at 12:40. They kept announcing delays in boarding before finally announceing at 12:25 that there was a mechanical problem that they were assessing. At that point a couple of us got in line to rebook. Thankfully, we were then booked on a flight to PHL then home to Maine and arrived only 1.5 hours later. I later learned the flight 1230 was canceled.

We are booking CSA again for next year!!!!!!!!!!

Default Cats

We were in 2130-right next door-from March 1-10. We had three cats that would visit us each morning. One was really tame and would walk right into our room. She would be waiting for us each morning, sitting on the railing. There were 3 orange kitties. The tame one would let you pet her. The others would dash away.

We enjoyed the cats!!!!

Name:  Jamaica 2012 016 (640x485).jpg
Views: 673
Size:  38.1 KB

Hey Mainesunlover,

We are leaving for our 6th trip to CSA on Friday can't wait. You got our favorite room at CSA it such a great location (maybe we shouldn't share that. It is a great spot to enjoy the Sunset Bar and also the sunsets. Can't wait 2 more sleeps

Thanks Yazmon- I was a little concerned about mentioning the cats! Love the picture. There were 2 that visited us- of course they got milk in the am, cheese and fish at night. One stayed on the lounge chair under the fan on the patio at night.
    LAB NH- It you see the cats tell then Jim and Beth said hi and give them a piece of cheese. Have a great time at CSA!!!!!

I love the cats! The one we had at our room 2 years ago looked very similar to the one above and would LOVE to laze in the sun. Wouldn't let me pet her (him?) though. Always nice because we are cat people and miss our guy terribly when we're gone.

LAB_NH: We hear ya we are heading to an Ohare park and fly hotel later this afternoon and off to CSA on friday

hey mainesunlover...we are from maine also..were have been twice.we have just booked our third trip.love hearing about csa.glad all sound good.

We were there at the same time It was our first time and it will NOT be our last.. I cannot believe how wonderful it was.

Emily (first timer)
    Couples Swept Away 2012

Left for the Palms for dinner and the kitty was sitting on the railing just like the picture above. I told her Jim and Beth said HI and she gave a great big meow right back at you So happy we got that room again they almost put us elsewhere but a little begging helped

Just love this place this is our first full day and it is as relaxing and wonderful as usual.