Thread: July 8-15-CSA

Default July 8-15-CSA

Hi all! It is official, we will be HOME again to CSA for the 5th time July 8-15!!! Once again we will be celebrating tracy's birthday on the 13th - Friday the 13th this year..WOOHOO!!! Anyone else going to join in the celebration with us?? Cannot wait to be home and with our extended Family!! Who else is in for the party??? Name:  IMG024.JPG
Views: 175
Size:  57.3 KB

WOOHOO! We'll be there to celebrate Tracy's Birthday and our anniversary! Can't wait for our second trip back July 9 - 15!!

Name:  Summer 2011 050.jpg
Views: 159
Size:  32.7 KB

Sorry Dentrac, Mitch and I are going May 19th! We will have to plan a trip the same week again sometime. We had a blast that year! I will try and save you some Miller Lite!! ( hee hee) Have a Great trip!
    and Go Steelers!!
    Mary & Mitch

Hey Stranger! Sorry you will miss us again! We go the same week every year...Tracy's bday is the 13th! Next year we are renewing our vows if you want to be part of the party!!!Have a great trip and dont drink all my ML!!!! Here we go Steelers....HERE WE GO!!!!!

Yea buddy!! Cannot wait to celebrate both occasions with you guys! So happy you guys are joining us!! I hope they have enough Miller Lite...may I should call ahead....lol!! see you in 89 days...but who is counting??

Can't wait! We actually added a day so we will be there the 9th - 16! July can't come fast enough!!

Gosh and we ALMOST booked the week of July 11th. ( our anniversary) DARN!! We would have had a blast!! we had a small conflict so decided to go in May! Maybe next year!!!
    Mary & Mitch

You said the same thing LAST year....blah blah blah.....lol. Have fun...I know you will!!!!!!

Hey Dentrac!

We are all set with Lenbert for 7/11 at 2:15! We are Matt & Camery from WA, we will be joined by Adam & Allison from TX (their 1st stay at CSA).

You will have karen & Jared, and your wife is Tracy - who are you? lol

Quote Originally Posted by pugetpollards View Post
    Hey Dentrac!

We are all set with Lenbert for 7/11 at 2:15! We are Matt & Camery from WA, we will be joined by Adam & Allison from TX (their 1st stay at CSA).

You will have karen & Jared, and your wife is Tracy - who are you? lol
    LOL...good question...we are Dennis & Tracy from Pittsburgh. Karen & Jared are our friends from ME that are joining us this year.

63 days!!!! Im ready to go HOME Mon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

35 more days until we are HOME!! I cant stand the wait!! We are so ready for our DRUNK and dont care week and celebrating an Anniversary with our friends and Tracy's Birthday on Friday the 13th!! I will be buying the drinks & shots that day at the pool bar....so feel free to stop and have a beverage with the birthday girl....lol!!! See you all SOON!!!!!!!!

OK.....18 days!!! Is nobody else joining the FUN this week???? Come on......lets get ready to party all!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dentrac View Post
    OK.....18 days!!! Is nobody else joining the FUN this week???? Come on......lets get ready to party all!!!!
    Nah Nah na boo boo.... we leave in 14 days!! We'll keep the bar stools warm for you!

Well..you know we'll be there! We'll see ya around 2:30 at the pool bar on the 9th. I can't wait anymore..this is driving me crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by pugetpollards View Post
    Nah Nah na boo boo.... we leave in 14 days!! We'll keep the bar stools warm for you!
    And we will keep them warm for you AFTER YOU LEAVE!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Karen&Jared View Post
    Well..you know we'll be there! We'll see ya around 2:30 at the pool bar on the 9th. I can't wait anymore..this is driving me crazy!
    US TOO!! The wait is horrible!!!! You know where to find us!!! We will have Bob's and ML ready for you! We cannot wait to see you guys!!!