Default April Visit to Couples Negril

My husband and I will arive at Couples Negril April 27th. The exact day of our 10 year wedding anniversary. Any thoughts on something special either we could do or Couples could help us do?

You will have already done it! You will be in paradise. Nothing else needed. You will look at each other and say thank you.

Do a massage in the treehouse in the afternoon and a private dinner in the evening. The private dinners are very romantic. There are also romance packages you can order; I am not sure where you find those on the website. We always get one of the packages every year.

Dinner on the beach... Couples massage...

Couples Ocho Rios 2005/2006
    CSA 2009/2010/2011/
    2012 x2/2013 x2

My wife and I renewed our vows during a beautiful sunset and a glass of champagne.

We are going back the same week as you guys. Enjoy your day and vacation

Quote Originally Posted by PaulCindy View Post
    Do a massage in the treehouse in the afternoon and a private dinner in the evening. The private dinners are very romantic. There are also romance packages you can order; I am not sure where you find those on the website. We always get one of the packages every year.
    I agree, but if you do- make sure there's nothing going on at watersports at the time you want to have your massage. When we went there was a lot of activity there and it made for a not so peaceful experience!

I agree with PaulCindy on the massage in the treehouse, but I suggest doing the very first appointment in the morning. the resort is so quiet then so in addition to all the morning birds singing all around you, you can also hear the waves rolling onto the ocean ... it was heaven!!

We arrive at CN April 27th as well! Maybe we will meet you on the shuttle! We arrive in the morning and should hit the resort by lunch time. Hope we see you there!