Default YIKES!!! TWO sales ending soon - April 17 and 18

Greetings to all:

Fair Warning!

Something will change.....

2012 - FALL HEAD OVER HEALS promotion will end on April 18. If you have not booked your 2012 stay with us yet, NOW is the time. Until April 18, you can stay at any of our resorts from August 20 - October 31 AND get your 7th night FREE, plus $300 resort credit. Starting April 19, the rates may increase AND 7th night FREE will disappear. Even if your not interested in staying Aug 20- Oct 31, book by April 18 to avoid any potential rate increases for travel now through December 25, 2012.

2013 - EARLY ESCAPES promotion will end on April 17. Remember that you can reserve your 2013 stay with as little as a $100 LoveAway deposit. On April 18, rates may increase AND resort benefits may disappear OR be reduced.

As I always say, "Forewarned is Forearmed!"

Book NOW!

Couples Resorts

Hi randyman, would be great if us english could get these deals !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by randymon View Post
    Greetings to all:

Fair Warning!

2012 - FALL HEAD OVER HEALS promotion will end on April 18. If you have not booked your 2012 stay with us yet, NOW is the time. Until April 18, you can stay at any of our resorts from August 20 - October 31 AND get your 7th night FREE, plus $300 resort credit. Starting April 19, the rates may increase AND 7th night FREE will disappear. Even if your not interested in staying Aug 20- Oct 31, book by April 18 to avoid any potential rate increases for travel now through December 25, 2012.

2013 - EARLY ESCAPES promotion will end on April 17. Remember that you can reserve your 2013 stay with as little as a $100 LoveAway deposit. On April 18, rates may increase AND resort benefits may disappear OR be reduced.

Book NOW!

Wow, resort benefits disappearing or being reduced would be so sad We will be there in a week and probably won't be able to get back for 2-3 years again - takes us a while to save up!!

Good Afternoon,

My wife and I just booked a 7 night stay arriving 12/26/12 and leaving 1/2/13. For CTI

We booked through a travel agent.

I was wondering if the Early Escapes promotion is valid for us since we booked through the agency?

Thank You,

Joe
    Last edited by JOEPRO; April 5th, 2012 at 01:27 PM. Reason: Forgot to say where

Joe,

The rates and benefits are offered regardless of how you book.

Couples Resorts

Thank You

Joe

Default Fall in Love Again

Joe,

The rates and benefits are offered regardless of how you book.
    My Travel agent said he still has not gotten this promotion in the system and i have been asking him to book now since i seen this on the website. Can it be possible that Liberty Travel has still not received this in their system? I am starting to get nervous that we are going to lose out on this.

ToniN,

I've sent you an email offline. ALL travel agents should be aware of the sales.

Couples Resorts

Greetings to all:

Fair Warning!

Book NOW!
    Hello

I booked last week for this promotion (travel Oct 2012)
    How do we get our $300 credit? Will it be waiting for us when we arrive?

Also, can you use your resort credit at the spa? What else can it be used on?

Thanks!

As a travel agent I am aware of the sale however the packages in Canada -air and hotel are not available till after the sale is over. I contacted to wholesalers and they are unable to do anything. I have clients who will book with couples directly as they can book the hotels and take chances with airfare. However I have done that in the past personally and lost the credit anyway due to flight changes. We have limited flights to Jamaica and from Western Canada wanting to go direct is even less selection.
    Rose
    I am not high Maintenance, I am deservedly Spoiled!

Couples Preferred Agent - Here to assist with your booking

Hi Randyman,

My wife and I just booked for CTI December 29th, 2012 until January 5th, 2013. This will be our 4th time to CTI and 6th time to Couples. I was wondering if we would qualify for the $300 resort credit? We will be there after January 2nd, 2012.

Thank you,

Frank and Marjorie

I had originally booked this when the 7th night free and 300 resort credit was for the GVS only. How can I now change to a beachfront suite and get the same deal ( 7th night and resort credit?). Would much rather spend our 25th anniversary in a BFS. I booked directly with couples, btw

Took advantage of the great deal! CSS here we come next April, begin the countdown!

If you book the 2013 with love away, and need to change the dates a day or two in either direction, can that be done? I would book today, but I am not sure if flights will work, and of course you cannot get flight info until 300 days before.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerlyran View Post
    I had originally booked this when the 7th night free and 300 resort credit was for the GVS only. How can I now change to a beachfront suite and get the same deal ( 7th night and resort credit?). Would much rather spend our 25th anniversary in a BFS. I booked directly with couples, btw
    I don't think you can upgrade and still get the free night. It was the for the hard to fill rooms only.

OK Randy:

You made us do it again.
    Irie Mon

We are booked using Early booking for July 2012 and now July 2013....rocking the dou

Our son is getting married next Sept. and he knows how my wife and myself feel about CTI. We have been there 4 times so it was a "no brainer" on where he should go for his honeymoon. What a deal, 1 free night and $500 to do as you please. Thanks

Ralph & Roberta
    Syracuse, NY
    COR 9/1982, CTI 9/2007, CTI 9/2009, CTI 9/2011

Randy got us again! We'll be going home for our third trip to CSA on December 1st, 2012. Hummingbirds and Red Stripes on 7 Mile Beach...Ahhhhhhh.

Quote Originally Posted by IACouple View Post
    I don't think you can upgrade and still get the free night. It was the for the hard to fill rooms only.
    Yeah spoke to couples yesterday and that is the case. She suggested I wait to get there then pay to upgrade. Hopefully September will not be at 100% occupancy and we can find a nice beachfront room!

Looked this morning, did the rates change at all? Seems the same to me.