Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Ya mon, cdjbook and dnabry, if you read the previous posts you can read what paints ray bell likes, black, white, yellow, green, blue, but as always what ever you bring he will appreciate, he will be at csa only 2 days a week so watch for him down by the water sports shack, you will see his shirts hanging on the line, big up

Does CSS have an artist like this?

I need some of these shirts but staying at CN :'( what to do....

ya mon, kyandee, here is what you can do, after reaching couples negril you can call ray bell from your room, you can make arrangemsnts to meet, possibly in the lobby, he can show you some selections and go from there, his shirts run true to size , so you can let him now sizes and color of t shirt and go from there, if you can give me your e mail i will give you his phone number and other specifics, waynef

Okay, I have a 'silly' question...we are celebrating our 25 anniversary there in July...you've said he paints 'items', and I would love something unique to buy to have him paint (I hope the days and times he is there works out for our schedule...) Does he have things besides t-shirts (though we'll get them, also) to paint? Do we bring our own? Thanks so much for all of your help! It sounds that Ray has a great friend in you!

Quote Originally Posted by waynef View Post
    ya mon, kyandee, here is what you can do, after reaching couples negril you can call ray bell from your room, you can make arrangemsnts to meet, possibly in the lobby, he can show you some selections and go from there, his shirts run true to size , so you can let him now sizes and color of t shirt and go from there, if you can give me your e mail i will give you his phone number and other specifics, waynef
    Wonderful! Thank you!! Is there a way to message you my email or do I post it here?

ya mon cdjbook, ray bell has t shirts and small paintings for sale, he could personalize them as well if you bring something along, we have had clear christmas ornaments painted,, clear water and champaine glasses, the border of picture frames, whatever you bring he can do it fo you, are you doing a vow renewal also? we did ours a few years ago i was very nice and very in expensive, waynef

Waynef, Are you saying Ray will travel to CN from CSA? Last New Years we brought a half dozen paints for Ray but as luck would have it, the only day we had for trading places was a day Ray wasn't there. We left it with the watersports guys and you said Ray received the paint but we never got to meet him - the whole reason of going there. We are going to CN at the end of the year again and would gladly bring more supplies but won't waste a day going to CSA again. Is he allowed to meet at CN or we could walk down to the road if needed?

ya mon,,kyandee, post it here and will be in touch, bless

ya mon john from nj, i remember you from last year, why dont you post your e mail here and i will contact you with more info on ray bell, this way you can meet up and get some t shirts and things this year, waynef

for those of you that would like more specifics on ray bell and his t shirts and art work, you can e mail me directly, waynestyres@yahoo.com, thnx, waynef

I bought a canvas tote bag from Ray Bell last year and use it for my weekly grocery shopping. Does anyone know if he is still doing these?? It reminds me of CSA every time I get groceries so I would love to get another one.!!

ya mon ray bell is alive and well, he is only able to be on property tuesdays and fridays, so if you see him make sure you place your orders early, also once you place your order or buy " off the line " he will deliver back to swept away in the main lobby at an arranged time, he appreciates all of his old and new customers,

dont forget to bring some paint along !!! bless

Hi Klstrike,
    CSS does have an artist -- we bought four small painting from him that were awesome! I did not see anyone doing t-shirts though. CSS allows a small number of vendors to set up along side the main beach a few days a week. I have seen beautiful wood carvings, paintings, and awesome straw baskets and hats.

Hope this helps!

waynef
    Have you talked to Ray Bell lately? I will be heading to CSA again in a few days and wanted to bring him some paint like we do every year?

ya mon robin, ray is there every tuesday and friday, he appreciates seeing all of his repeat customers and what ever you bring he thnx you for, he is also painting small pictures, easily taken home in your luggage, thnx from ray in advance, waynf

Does he ever venture to CSS?

Hi, Wayne! I want to send a picture to Ray Bel .my grandkids wearing his T-shirts. Do you have an "e" address for him? Hope allis well. Grif

ya mon grif, ray bell does not have an e mail address. so all i can suggest is to show him the pictures the next time you go down to swept away.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3