Thread: golf

Default golf

coming to negril and swept away april 12-18 any golfers that might be interested in playing white witch let me know

Jetsfan,
    We have a group of four couples arriving on 4/13, one guy in our group usually only plays once while there, the other three of us will hit the links at least twice. We have only played Negril Hills while at CSA. White Witch looks awesome but WOW! $175.00 per person plus transportation all the way to Montego Bay and back, got to be a huge final ticket? Copy me back if you are indeed interested if we need a fourth for Negril Hills
    Mick

Default golf

Quote Originally Posted by mick7602 View Post
    Jetsfan,
    We have a group of four couples arriving on 4/13, one guy in our group usually only plays once while there, the other three of us will hit the links at least twice. We have only played Negril Hills while at CSA. White Witch looks awesome but WOW! $175.00 per person plus transportation all the way to Montego Bay and back, got to be a huge final ticket? Copy me back if you are indeed interested if we need a fourth for Negril Hills
    Mick
    hey mick,i know its alot but looks awesome.$109 after 130, i am just throwing it out there,i will be playing as single at nh. early am so maybe we can hook up thanks ,anthony

Quote Originally Posted by jetsfan1 View Post
    hey mick,i know its alot but looks awesome.$109 after 130, i am just throwing it out there,i will be playing as single at nh. early am so maybe we can hook up thanks ,anthony
    Anthony,
    I did confirm that the one guy going with our group will indeed only be going once. I will see if I can get our days confirmed. We arrive on the 13th and I am running a horseshoe tourney at CSA on the
    16th so I know we won't be playing Monday. You will be able to find my group easily on Monday at CSA, my bud Tim and his wife are renewing their vows Monday morning on the beach and then we will be at the horseshoe pits the rest of the day Monday, just in front and right of the swim up bar as you hit the beach. Come over and introduce yourself and we will talk about you joining us for a round at Negril Hills. We will definitely also be out early, we played twice there in 2010 and just about had the course to ourselves
    Mick