Thread: sparkling water

Default sparkling water

We are coming up on our first time at CSS. My wife will be 7 months pregnant and loves sparkling water, such as Perrier. What does the resort offer? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by maol View Post
    We are coming up on our first time at CSS. My wife will be 7 months pregnant and loves sparkling water, such as Perrier. What does the resort offer? Thanks!
    Congrats to you and your wife! I'm hoping they serve it at CN as well. I leave for CN on Sunday and just found out last week that I'm expecting.

I haven't seen Perrier but you can get club soda.

Quote Originally Posted by bmorechick View Post
    Congrats to you and your wife! I'm hoping they serve it at CN as well. I leave for CN on Sunday and just found out last week that I'm expecting.
    Oh congrats to you both!!!! We are trying as well and am hoping to say we conceived while in Jamaica (next month) but to find out beforehand would be fine too - just have to see if they can make my fave drinks n/a.

Quote Originally Posted by Musicalrose View Post
    Oh congrats to you both!!!! We are trying as well and am hoping to say we conceived while in Jamaica (next month) but to find out beforehand would be fine too - just have to see if they can make my fave drinks n/a.
    One thing you will hear often while there is that you often come to Jamaica in 2s but leave in 3s! So I'm sending lots of baby dust your way!

FYI: I started out with a strawberry daiquiri but realized I wouldn't be able to drink them for the duration due to the bloating feeling it gives me and the freeze burn! They have a drink called the Jamaican Missionary. It was SOOOO good! It's pineapple juice, lime juice and some type of syrup. The beach bar and swim up bar made them the best. The restaurant bar tended to make it a little too sweet. When they added a pineapple garnish, you couldn't tell me I wasn't drinking a "real" beverage! And for the record, there is no sparkling water! And club soda isn't the same in my opinion!

BMore - thank you!! I like the thought of "baby dust".

And great to know about the awesome fruity n/a drink in case I am beforehand!