Hybrid View

Default Activities Sans Souci?!

Hi everyone!! We are staying at Sans Souci in June for our honeymoon. We got a list of the off-resort activities, but we were wondering if anybody could tell us which ones are the best? We are really into nature and photography. And obviously romantic activities!! Is the dolphin swim worth the money?

Thanks!!!!
    Libby

Libby,
    If you love nature and photography go and visit Turtle River Gardens (formerly Enchanted Gardens). Our vacation pics are spectacular! Many waterfalls on property and very lush grounds and an aviary full of parrots and conures. So beautiful!

I haven't done that particular dolphin swim, but I can tell you it's worth every penny. It's the best excursion I've ever been on 11 cruises, doing 2-4 excursions per cruise. I'm always amazed at the smile on my face in the picture with the dolphin. It's like I was transported back in time to when I was a child and all was good and joyous in the world. That's the best way to describe it.

Name:  DSCF7519.jpg
Views: 219
Size:  78.1 KBEveryone should swim with the dophins at least once. It is a little expensive but quite a memory that lasts. My daughter did this in Florida and said it was better here in Jamaica. The most fun is when they line up a dolphin under each foot and they push you across the water! With your legs locked you actually raise up out of the water like you are flying. At the end we bought the CD with our pictures.