Thread: Anniversary

Default Anniversary

My husband and I have a trip planned for our 10 year anniversary. Who do I contact for something special to do the day we get there? Any fun ideas?

I heard something about eating in the treehouse at night. I would like to do this also. Does anyone have any info or know who we can contact ahead of time? And, can 4 people rsvp?

Definitely sign up to do the private beach dinner. It's very romantic and was one of the highlights of our trip. You can contact guest services before you leave and set up the dinner. You can also have flowers, cake or champagne in your room (or all of them). Guest services can definitely help you set up something special. Enjoy your trip!!

Quote Originally Posted by mkunkee View Post
    My husband and I have a trip planned for our 10 year anniversary. Who do I contact for something special to do the day we get there? Any fun ideas?
    Dinner in the Treehouse
    Captain Jim
    "I will grow old....
    But I won't grow up"

Which resort ??? There's always the private dinner or a couples massage ..... Just being at Couples is a special, though.
    Julie

Which resort is the dinner in the Treehouse? We are going to CSA. Can we book this before we leave for our vacation?

negril