Default Request for Crabracer

Crabracer, I have a favor to ask of you. There "were" two very special people at Couples Negril who have now gotten promotions to new positions at Tower Isle. Both work in the management area of the restaurants. Glenroy is a really tall gentleman who has the most infectious smile. You will never have a conversation with him without the biggest, most sincere smile and glorious laughter from him. Jasil , in Negril, worked more around the bars. He can sound just like Barry White and will give you a sample of that deep voice. I miss them both terribly. If you would, could you try to find them and tell them Auntie Becky (the Valentine Queen) says hello and that she misses them? Thank you so much!!

oxbgirl: I will definitely find both of those gentlemen and pass on your well wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Crabracer View Post
    oxbgirl: I will definitely find both of those gentlemen and pass on your well wishes.
    Thank you so much. I look forward to hearing from them. Hope you have a wonderful trip!

Crabracer, Hope you had an amazing trip. Just wondering if you happened to see my two friends at CTI.
    Hope to hear about your trip soon!

oxbgirl: I did find Glenroy and Jasil. As soon as I mentioned "Auntie Becky" they knew you were right away. They both send greetings. Two very fine gentlemen.

Thank you so much for making those contacts and bringing me their greetings. They are very fine indeed!!