Default Guest Questionnaire

Having just returned from CN with my completed guest questionnaire, yet again, forgotton in my handbag, I was wondering why it cannot be completed & submitted online?

It seems to me that at CSS they always ask us for ours at checkout, besides I always fill mine out at breakfast the morning we leave and have it in mybhand when we walk to the lobby.

For me, there's never enough room on that questionnaire. I send an email to Couples when I get home that lists everything I would have put in the comment card and then some. I just keep the comment card as a reference when I send my email. I always get a response that it did get to the right location.

I agree, that your be an excellent idea.

Why not scan it, and then e-mail it to guest relations.

I wonder the same thing as I always forget to finish ours mostly as I just don't want to leave.

We forgot to hand ours in once too, and if I recall Randymon said we could mail it to the corporate office in Florida.

Couples Resorts
    10392 State Road 84
    Unit 101
    Davie, FL 33324

I did the same thing, forgot to hand it in. This might be a good place to ask if anyone has ever received 3 free nights fromt the questionair draw? Do they tell you that there is a possibly of winning three free nights to encourage you to fill it out? Has anyone ever won the draw?

I never have won it, but then again, I did not even know it was offered. We have always dropped ours off at checkout time, usually wet with tears.

We actually did win the free nights last year from the drawing, never thought that it would happen. We were more than happy to use them.