Default cruise/snorkeling

This July my wife and I will be making our first trip to Jamaica. We were wondering if anyone had been on the clothing optional catamaran cruise, and if they did, how was it and is it worth the price?

We, will be there March 19th for 7 days. When are you coming? We will be CTI. I asked this Question a while ago. Did not get much response. Hope you do better. We would be interested if it works out when we are there.

Default jhun421

We will be at CN July 12th. Looking forward to it

Rhonda and I would be very interested in this if there is a possibility. I recall another thread on here asking something similar. I think it had to be booked through a seperate company, not Couples. Will try to find it.

Don't know if there's an actual 'clothing optional' catamaran cruise at CN, but I have heard that the crew doesn't mind if (for example), a female goes topless. I, too, have read a few posts over the last few years about a cruise like this, but they were mostly centered around organizing this type of cruise.

102 and a wake up back to CN...yeah, I'm smilin'.
    Irie,
    TonyS

Default cruise

We looked into it and the same company that does the cruise out of CN also does the clothing optional one out of Hedonism. I emailed the company and its $55.00 a person. I emailed the place that does the cruise and they said that if we were interested that they would pick us up from CN.

Quote Originally Posted by markthaob View Post
    We looked into it and the same company that does the cruise out of CN also does the clothing optional one out of Hedonism. I emailed the company and its $55.00 a person. I emailed the place that does the cruise and they said that if we were interested that they would pick us up from CN.
    What was the name of the company?

Island Charter Co. is the name of the catamaran company

My wife and I will be at CN from July 12th until July 18th 2012. Would anyone be interested in doing a clothing optional catamaran cruise/snorkeling trip? If we get enough people interested we can probably get our own catamaran for the day to take us out. Price will depend on how many people we can get.