Default Night Snorkeling at CSA questions

Hello again everyone!

We'll be at CSA in less than 2 weeks.

Has anyone ever done the night snorkeling? Do they offer it at CSA? I can't find it on the website? If so, does anyone remember how much it was and is it worth it?

THANKS!
    Going back for our 2nd Honeymoon / 5 year anniversary in April ! YAY!!!!

I am going to CSA for the first time in May. I did research and on TA several folks have mentioned there is night snorkeling offered at CSA for a nominal price ($35pp?). You just have to ask the folks at the water sports area about it.

Last I saw (October), yes, they were offering it at the watersports shack. I forget how much per person ($40??? No, its NOT included), and they require a MINIMUM of four people to take the boat out. I've heard various reactions to it. Some folks are a bit freaked because in the dark, they get a bit disoriented. But I've heard that the sights are amazing!
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

Yes they do and I think it was 30 dollars per person
    Mary & Mitch

We were at CSA in February and it is still being offered at $35/person. We really enjoy snorkeling and did the night snorkel a few years ago at CSA. Each person is given an enormous flashlight and a guide goes with you to point things out. It is hard to see much outside of the beam of your flashlight. But there are plenty of critters who only (or mostly) come out at night. We saw several lobsters on our trip. The trip leaves at sunset and lasts for an hour. We thought it was worthwhile to try it once.