Default Handicap at tower isle

How handicap accessible is tower isle ? I have a wheelchair and wonder about getting around for a week . Thanks for any responses.
    Bill from ohio

CTI was completely redone 3 years ago and is totally handicappe friendly with ramps and elevators everywhere
    Enjoy your vacation and welcome to the Couples family

There are elevators in the hotel if you are not on the first floor and I believe everything is ramped since the remodel.
    I would say it is the best choice of them all if memory serves me correctly.

There is an elevator in the main building and in B. 4 (?). There may also be one in building 5. The only thing I am not sure about is beach access or access to the swim up bar. When they did the renovations, they did add more ramp access. Sorry I can't be of more help. You may want to call the resort directly or e-mail them to make sure that you are not in building 1 or 2. Neither has an elevator or ground level rooms. Typically they don't take building or room request, but you can let them know your situation and they will do what they can to assist you.
    Vicky

CN is really better for a wheel chair. You can get around the entire resort via ramps even onto the beach. CTI has a huge winding staircase down to the beach and I don't know of anyway to get down to the beach without using it. Otherwise you would be good to go.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come