Default First an at cn review

We stayed at swept away in march and after finding the an message boad I told my wife we can try the an beach at cn. She. Said no way but I got her to read an message board and it was maybe redid the trading places at CNBC and arrived on a Wenesday. Still unsure if we would do so it so we got our drinks and started looking for the an beach but my wife said lets stay on the regular beach but I got her to try an side went to back and nervously took our clothes off and after awhile we got brave and went into the ocean. Met some people that come here for years.in our 22 years. Of marriage it was the coolest and most Romantic thing we have ever done and had a hard time getting my wife to leave. Al ages of peoplefrom 20sto 70s .so don't wait as long as we did to try it we are hoping toasty at cn in march next year for an awesome an trip thanks to everybody that made us fe.el welcome brianandeillen
    T

Default First an at cn review

Quote Originally Posted by Brianandeileen View Post
    We stayed at swept away in march and after finding the an message boad I told my wife we can try the an beach at cn. She. Said no way but I got her to read an message board and it was maybe redid the trading places at CNBC and arrived on a Wenesday. Still unsure if we would do so it so we got our drinks and started looking for the an beach but my wife said lets stay on the regular beach but I got her to try an side went to back and nervously took our clothes off and after awhile we got brave and went into the ocean. Met some people that come here for years.in our 22 years. Of marriage it was the coolest and most Romantic thing we have ever done and had a hard time getting my wife to leave. Al ages of peoplefrom 20sto 70s .so don't wait as long as we did to try it we are hoping toasty at cn in march next year for an awesome an trip thanks to everybody that made us fe.el welcome brianandeillen
    T

Wasn`t that fun ; p
    Ere De Fun Don Done
    Grand Lido Sans Souci Feb. 2002, Couples Negril Feb. 2010,
    Couples Negril,Feb. 2011, Couples Negril Jan. 2012,
    Cool Runnings eh!

Thanks for the post! Im still thinking about braveing it. Got 5 weeks to decide! LOL
    Mary & Mitch

We are here right now. We have never done it and our first day, Sunday, we walked around the hedge, found a spot, undressed and never looked back. Since then we have met some great people including a German couple and today we arrived and they where at the very front closest to the ocean, we just joined them and all was great.

Isn't it amazing how quickly you can adapt if you want too. Its hard to go back to that wet bathing suit.

Same thing here. My wife and I were at Sans Souci in late February. Neither of us were sure we would try the A/N, but took the advice pf people on this message board. We went out the first day and ended up spending the entire vacation at that beach. We had a very hard time leaving every day and it was a great time. Very nice people and romantic too!