Default Returning to Couples

I am excited to say that my wife and I just finished booking our return trip to Couples. Last year we spent our 10 year anniversary at the beautiful and amazing CSS. This time we will be spending our
    12th anniversary at CSA!
    I hate knowing I will have to wait 14 months before I'm back in paradise, but we thought we better go ahead and take advantage of the 2013 Ealry Escape offer. The toughest decision was trying to decide which room to book. We went back and forth between the beachfront suite or the atrium suite. We could stay 8 nights in the atrium suite for a little less than we could stay 7 nights in the BFS. So, we went for the longer stay and the atruim suite. I hope we don't regret that decision.
    Anyone else out there that will be there in June 2013? Let the countdown begin!

Only 423 days. Well that's not really true because we have a trip to CSA in August of the year too. Who can pass up the deal. We love the Artuim hope you will as well. We had to decided between atruim and garden or 9 days vs 10. We chose the garden and 10 days.

Quote Originally Posted by redinthehead View Post
    Only 423 days. Well that's not really true because we have a trip to CSA in August of the year too. Who can pass up the deal. We love the Artuim hope you will as well. We had to decided between atruim and garden or 9 days vs 10. We chose the garden and 10 days.
    I wished we had a trip to Couples scheduled this year but we have two kids (ages 6 & 4) and are taking them to Disney World. Right now we can only afford to take one big vacation a year. If my buisness continues to grow the way that it has the past couple years, we might be able to do Couples every year! That's my goal!
    I hope you have a great time in August. It looks like we will just miss you next June. We will be there the 20th - 28th.

Sorry to hear that we will just miss each other. Good luck with your business hoping it growes so you can take as many trips to couples as you need every year. Enjoy Disney World.