Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Canadian Club

Default Canadian Club

Hi everyone,

As a Couples lover and a Canadian, I wanted to see who else from our great country are Couples lovers as well. We have met met lots of people from the US and other places and I have to say they are all great, but not many from north of the 49th. So if you're a Canuck, speak up and let us know where you're from and when you'll be travelling back to your fave Couples resort.

Fellow Canuck here! Stony Plain, Alberta. We have been to Couples 3x, 1-CN, 2-CSA and will be back at CSA this December over Christmas.
    Have a bad habit of visiting this site every day! Jamaica and Couples does get you hooked!

We're from Calgary... first time to Jamaica and CSA in 21 days!!!

Dave & Rose from Edmonton, Alberta - 6 time CN repeater and will be booking for number 7 right away for travel in 2013. We always go for 2 weeks and we are always there for Valentines day!!!!

Theres no place like home!!!!!!!!

Ottawa, ON. We've been to CN 4 times and expect to be returning Feb 2013 for 2 weeks

Actually i have met several Canucks over the few years going down.. Most of the time it has been in February. I am planning to be there again in Feb 2013. This last February I was in Montego with the rest of my family celebrating my father's 90th birthday, so I had to skip the CSS this year. Next year, we are going to take a chance with a Secret Rendezvous experience! Who knows we might end up in CSS again!
    Jon & Heather
    May '05, Feb '11 - CSS

Making arrangements for February 2012!

We are from Sylvan Lake AB and we went to CN in April 2011. We were supposed to go back to Couples CTI in February 2012 and we didn't make it - I'm still ill about the whole thing and I am trying to get back home as soon as I can! Aiming for November/December or the spring of '13 at the very latest. I'm not sure which resort we will go to - I want to go to SA and my hubby wants to go back to CN. Guess we will have to flip a coin!

Home soon come!!
    Stacey & Travis

Another fellow Canuck here! We're from Moncton, NB. We have been to CSA x 1 and CN x 1. Will eventually return to CSA, but have to explore a few other places before our return.

Well I'm an American who has relocated to the Great North. So maybe I don't technically count, haha, but my boyfriend is 100% Canadian. We're in Northern Alberta, and although the weather isn't horrible right now. I can't wait to plant myself into a comfy lounger at CSS and stare at the ocean for a couple of hours. Only 2 weeks to go!

Tom & Erin,

From Thunder Bay Ontario

20 trips to Jamaica, 19 to CSA. Renewed our vows for our 25th there last October.
    Heading back on April 16th for 10 nights. Booked already for our 20th trip April 15, 2013.

Cheers,
    Tom & Erin 21x CSA Veterans
    The Janadians

Don't worry about a thing, 'cuz every little thing is gonna be all right...
    Robert Nesta Marley

Jay & Jen from Ottawa as well!

We've been to Couples 3 times now; CSA in 2009 to celebrate our 10 year anniversary, CSS in 2010, CTI in 2011 and we'll be rounding out the 4 for 4 tour this November when we head to CN.

After that, the biggest decision we'll have to make, it which property will be getting a return visit from us. So far it's been VERY difficult to choose which one we liked the most!

Guess I should have added our info. We are Gillian and Lloyd, living in Oakville Ontario. Spent our honeymoon at CSS October 2011 and are returning to CSS to celebrate our 1st anniversary October 2012. More than likely will book October 2013 soon. ( or maybe March 2013 AND October 2013, if the budget allows)

Kevin & Vickie from Nova Scotia, 3 times to Couples...so far

CSS - 2010
    CSS - 2011 (one day at CTI, Trading Places)
    CSS / CN - 2012 - split the week between the 2

We're currently living in beautiful BC but we're both no strangers to snow and cold. I grew up in Ottawa and DH is from northern Nova Scotia. We're counting down to our third trip to CTI. Only 229 days left to go

Hello all,
    We live in the Golden Horseshoe area of southern Ontario.
    We've been to Jamaica 10 times:
    Dec 2001 - SMB
    Jan 2003 - GLSS (before it became CSS)
    Sept 2004 - COR (booked SR)
    Feb 2007 - COR
    Mar 2008 - CN (got bumped from COR)
    Aug 2008 - CSS (booked SR)
    Apr 2009 - CN & CTI
    Dec 2009 - CN
    Dec 2010 - CN
    Apr 2011 - CSS (got bumped from CN)
    ? Oct or Dec 2012 ? - CN

Kim and Derek
    We are from the Ottawa area and made our first trip to Jamaica and CSS in April 2011. LOVED IT
    We are heading to CN in 3 days!!! So excited and we'll be meeting up with our good friends from Fort Simpson NWT....they are in desperate need of some sun!

We are Karen and Paul from Kingston, Ontario. We just got back from our 5th trip to CSS, and have also been to CSA twice. We have booked CSS for the first week of December this year to renew our vows for our 5th anniversary, and are also thinking about booking CSS for the first week of April 2013. Couples Sans Souci has stolen our hearts -we love the beauty of the resort, the wonderful staff that have become like family to us, and of course, Sunset Beach!
    (Karen&Paul)

Owen Sound, ON. Booked for our 3rd trip to Couples next Feb.

Quote Originally Posted by novastar View Post
    Hi everyone,

As a Couples lover and a Canadian, I wanted to see who else from our great country are Couples lovers as well. We have met met lots of people from the US and other places and I have to say they are all great, but not many from north of the 49th. So if you're a Canuck, speak up and let us know where you're from and when you'll be travelling back to your fave Couples resort.
    Linda and Alan from Toronto, Ontario. We just came back from our 3rd Couples stay in the last 13 months. Christmas 2010 (CN), April 2011 (CSA), February 2012(CSA). Our favorite by far is CSA. Watching prices daily to book our next visit .............. My gues would be either October, November or December 2012.
    12/2010 CN
    04/2011 CSA
    02/2012 CSA
    12/2013 CB

Hello, We are from Red Deer, Alberta. We visited CTI Nov 2010 and are extremely excited to go to CSA Sept 20-27/2012!

Jay N Kay

We are from Northwestern Ontario. Have been to CSA 5 times and are definitely addicted! Will be booking trip number 6 this weekend for Jan. 30 - Feb. 6, 2013.

Calgary here too. Weve been once to CSS and once CN with a day trip to CSA as well. loved them all but next trip is back to CN, now the countdown and the waiting begins..........

Tom and Brittany from Vancouver island B.C.! We were married at CSA, and we are booked for our third trip in October! This time we are staying at CTI!

Paul and Frances from Toronto Ontario. We have been to CSA, CN, and CSS twice, with CSS booked again for next April.

Hey Meeko, used to live on the island too many moons ago in Victoria. Very beautiful out there.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast