Default Just booked!!!! =D

Hi everyone! I'm a newbie here (well I've been stalking a while but this is my first time posting). I just booked my honeymoon at CTI for June 14-June 21. I'm so excited!!! I just wanted to say HI to everyone and thank everyone for all the awesome posts on here. I've learned so much about Couples and I can't wait to experience it first hand!

Congratulations. You will have a great time. When you get there have a drink for us too. We'll be celebrating 36 years on the day you arrive. We never go on our annivesary because we like to escape the cold here in Wisconsin in December, so we always wait until then.
    Linda

YAY booking day is sooooooooooo exciting!!!!!

Congrats on both your upcoming wedding!!!! You will love JA and Couples!!!!

Lindad - I know what you mean about escaping the cold! We are from Iowa. We thought about taking our honeymoon the following winter but we just decided to go right away after our wedding. But I don't blame you for escaping the cold and snow!

Mzambo - Thanks for the congrats.....we are so super excited!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cometsportsgrl View Post
    Lindad - I know what you mean about escaping the cold! We are from Iowa. We thought about taking our honeymoon the following winter but we just decided to go right away after our wedding. But I don't blame you for escaping the cold and snow!
    cometsportsgrl---
    where in Iowa are you? We'll be making our 5th Couples appearance in 16 days. We're from Dubuque & fly out of O'Hare.
    Welcome to the CMB

cometsportsgrl, we'll be heading to Iowa over Labor Day. My daughter and son-in-law (and my grandaughters) live in Solon. For us it's almost a 6 hour drive. I am glad we only make the drive once a year, and they do the rest of the time. I hate driving.
    I know what you mean about a honeymoon. It doesn't seem like a honeymoon if it is 6 months later. So, in your situtation, I would also take it then. Return trips are another story though.
    Linda

You will LOVE CTI!!!
    Kristen

Cubbyblu - wow...what a small world! We are from Bellevue so only 20 minutes south. We are flying out of O'Hare too. Our flight leaves at 5:40 in the morning (yikes!) so I we are planning on staying somewhere the night before our flight leaves. Have you stayed at any hotels near O'Hare? Any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by cometsportsgrl View Post
    Cubbyblu - wow...what a small world! We are from Bellevue so only 20 minutes south. We are flying out of O'Hare too. Our flight leaves at 5:40 in the morning (yikes!) so I we are planning on staying somewhere the night before our flight leaves. Have you stayed at any hotels near O'Hare? Any suggestions?
    That's so cool!! Usually seems like couples are from the other side of the state!

Yes, we always do park & fly. We are already booked for this year. We really like staying at the Marriott O'Hare on Higgins Rd. VERY, VERY EASY on/off of I-90 (at Cumberland exit). Are you taking USAIR thru Charlotte? We took that same flight earlier this year and it went great. All flight to/from were on time. Taking AA thru Miami in a couples weeks. We'll see how that works