Thread: cn august 16-23

Default cn august 16-23

Going to cn in August. Anyone been there then? Worried about rain bugs? Also anyone stay in beach front suites?

Hi KerriL,

We will miss you by a couple of weeks, we will be there the first of August. Welcome to the Couples family!

Not sure what a rain bug is, so I can't help you there. I can tell you that the weather is wonderful in August, this will be our 9th trip and all but one has been in August. I have several friends who have stayed in the beachfront suites, they loved it. We always book the garden deluxe (keep my fingers crossed that someday I will get an upgrade) because we would rather stay an extra day or two.

Promise we won't drink all the dirty bannanas!

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Hi KerriL,

We will miss you by a couple of weeks, we will be there the first of August. Welcome to the Couples family!

Not sure what a rain bug is, so I can't help you there. I can tell you that the weather is wonderful in August, this will be our 9th trip and all but one has been in August. I have several friends who have stayed in the beachfront suites, they loved it. We always book the garden deluxe (keep my fingers crossed that someday I will get an upgrade) because we would rather stay an extra day or two.

Promise we won't drink all the dirty bannanas!
    What I meant was I was wondering if there was a lot of rain as it is hurricaine season. And some post have stated there were bugs. I am very much looking forward to it. 2nd time to Jamaica. First time at couples.Got married at Sandals Montego Bay in 07.

We will be at CN from August 19-24 in a Beach Front Suite, then moving to CSA from 24-31.

Heading to Jamaica in a few weeks, 4-14/4-28 to a resort in Ochi. Wish it were Couples....but oh well...at least it is in Jamaica!!

Second time to Jamaica. First to couples. Going to celebrate my 40th on the 19
    Th. I see you are going to cn and csa. Do you have a favorite?

Hey Kerri,

We have only been to CN and CTI so far. My favorite of the two would be CTI~If we could put CTI on the beach of CN that would be my PERFECT resort!

Our favorite is CN. We have been about the same time period as you will be there, not really had any issues with bugs, few mossies at night but that is all. And as I mentioned no real issues with rain. We have been lucky.