Default Can we Skype the kids?

I'm going to assume that wifi means we can Skype the kids during our stay at CTI but I wanted to check with the experts! Very excited to get some adult time but a little nervous about leaving our youngest!

We feel the same way. I know we arent going to use our cell phones cause its way too expensive! We were trying to think of a way to talk to our kids too.

Yes, skype away!

Yes, you can Skype. However will they pull themselves away from whatever exciting activity they are participating at the time, no guarantee of that!
    Vicky

Last year we tried several times to Skype with the kids while we were at CTI. Hmm, they were always too busy. Lol. You may have spotty wireless but if you go to the main lobby you will have a good connection. Enjoy your stay there.

IT worked for us in our room. The connection speed was a little slow, but it served its purpose.
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

How much was the internet or was it included

Quote Originally Posted by pikegi View Post
    How much was the internet or was it included
    There is no charge for wi-fi service or use of the onsite internet cafe.
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

Of COURSE you can skip the kids! Skip them for as long as you are at Couples because kids aren't even allowed there! In fact...even THINKING about your kids is not at all recommended so skip them all you wa...

What's that? Islandfever said what? SkYPE? Oh...well... suit yourself.