Thread: One More Week!!

Default One More Week!!

I am so excited that I can't stand it. It has been 3 long years since I have been to Jamaica. We had a trip booked for 2010 and my husband lost his job so we had to cancel and this is the first opportunity for us to get back. We will be celebrating our 27th anniversary on the 20th. We have only been to the Ocho Rios side previously so we decided to split our 10 days stay between CN and CSS. We absolutely love CSS and I am sure we will love CN as well. I am having a hard time concentrating on work and since this is tax season, it is not a good time for me to lose focus!! LOL. We splurged and booked a beachfront suite at CN - my question is do you think we will have a problem getting the suite we booked since we will be arriving on a Wednesday? I am thinking most people book from Saturday to Saturday so I am a little concerned since we are arriving mid-week. It seems the suites are sold out. I am sure I am worrying for nothing though!!

We are getting into CN on 4/27. Wanna play the "hide something game" with us? You guys hide something somewhere clever at CN, then use this msg board to leave us clues about it and we will try to find it when we get there. Whaddya say? Could be anything...something from your home state? Or any little stuffed animal or just whatever.

Sorry,
    One more dayto CSS!