Hi Everyone,

I really need some help in making a huge decision

My fiance and I are going on our honeymoon to CSA. Originally, we were planning on going sometime in November.

I looked into the 'Fall head over Heels' deal that ends Oct 31(travel). It turns out we can save about $500 in total if we went with this deal. However, we would be going about 3 weeks earlier.

So, what I am wondering is:

Will those 3 weeks make a difference in weather? I know that the end of hurricane
season is November and that made me more comfortable than going in October.
I've heard Nov is an awesome time for weather. Is October comparable?

Will it be a lot busier during October compared to November?

With the deal you get $300 credits. We'd be looking to upgrade to an Atrium Suite.
Does anyone know roughly how much it would cost to upgrade to that? Would it be
difficult to get an upgrade (availability)? And could you upgrade when you book or
would you have to wait until arrival?

I think that is all. We are mostly concerned about the weather, hurricanes and lots of rain.

Thanks for all taking the time to read this, commenting and helping us make an important decision