Hybrid View

Default Does every room at CSA have a mini bar?

I was reading older posts (2010) and someone stated that not all rooms have mini bars. Is that still true or do all the rooms have a mini bar? Thank you!

All rooms now have mini bars.

They all do. There's a small order sheet on top of the mini bar that you fill out with your selections. Frig comes stocked with Caribe beer, ting, pepsi, water, and you can add or delete whatever you wish.

That's old news... by late in 2010, all rooms had minis... enjoy!
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

All room categories now have full mini bar.

Thank you!

S watch out! Couples - this is a great selling point that all rooms have the in stock bar which you need at least concierge rooms for that at S that I didn't know until this week. I've booked 2 trips to Couples next year and hope to do so in 2014 if they extend the booking times out a bit with the current specials. My wife and I are at the point we can afford to book at least one trip a year and really hope that Couples can convert us over (for at least Jamaica--when are you guys going to get other resorts on other islands!). We've enjoyed S, but its become apparent they are really just catering to Butler rooms (and I say that as someone who has had a Butler room 2 out of the 4 trips so far) and they are increasing their base prices at 10%+/year with fewer good promotions.