Thread: Beach

Default Beach

I know that CSA is on the 7 mile beach. Is CN on the same stretch of beach?

Thanks!

No, CSA is on Long bay and it's about 5 miles and. Cnegril is on Bloody bay. You can't walk between the two resorts. Bloody bay is about 2 miles in length and cnegril shares the bay with other resorts. We love Csa's beach because we can barhop and shop.

Yes... and no.

CN is on Bloody Bay, which technically is part of Seven-mile. However, Seven-mile Beach is not one continuous stretch of beach from the north end of Bloody Bay to Negril. There is a break in the beach that would require you to take Norman Manley for a few blocks north of the Long Bay Beach Park (No. 2?)... nominally to short circuit through Rutland Point. But you can basically walk from the Long Beach Park 2 (if that's what its called) south to where the Negril River enters the sea, and perhaps a little past that (where the old Negril Yacht Club once was).

Basically, you can walk most of Long Bay from the public park south to the Village... a long way.
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

No I believe CN is located on Bloody Bay and it its own area separated from 7 Mile beach.

No, CN is on Bloody Bay.

The water at CN is so calm. Even on windy days when Long Bay is a little choppy, Bloody Bay is relatively motionless. I did some stand up paddleboarding on a day with 20mph winds and 3 ft swells outside of the bay, and the water was barely moving in the bay.