Thread: Hard Question

Default Hard Question

We originally signed up for a Beachfront Jacuzzi suite which is near the SSB where we will spend most of our time. I find out yesterday though that we have been upgraded to a Penthouse Suite which I understand is very beautiful but is pretty far away from the SSB.

Let me ask you guys opinion. Would you stay with the Penthouse Suite or would you go back to the original room so that you would be closer to the beach?

I told you it was hard.

umm let me think.....penthouse all the way....no decesion at all. why does it matter where it is located..it is like the best room there? no worries your on vacation..mon!

We went last year for the first time and booked a beachfront jacuzzi. I loved the fact that we were so close to SSB (where we also spent most of our time) but was jealous to see the photos of our friends' penthouse suite, so we decided to book the PH for our return next March. It kind of works itself out because we spent our days on SSB, but most of our nights at the balloon bar area which is closer to the PH suites, so we had to walk back to our beachfront suite (after too many drinks, those steps can be SCARY! LOL!) We like the idea of the larger balcony in the PH suites. That was really our only complaint about the beachfront suite. We only had chairs and would have loved to lay on the balcony. We never used the jacuzzi either, so for us, the decision was easy this time. Have a great time, and remember- there ARE no bad rooms at CSS!

Take the Penthouse. You can get driven to SSB if you don't want to walk. Plus the view from the Penthouse is much better than the view from SSB.
    Ricky Ginsburg
    Boca Raton, Florida
    (just a 75 minute plane flight from paradise)

No brainer. Go with the Penthouse. They are in difernt blocks around the property. If you get D block you will be in the middle of the resort, the best of both worlds. The resort is not that big, unless you are really unfit or injured in some way the walking is not that bad. Have a great time.

I would go with the Penthouse suite and walk. That room looks very nice and must have a great view.
    Irie Mon

I would take the upgrade! I don't mind have a walk to the beach or my room that's a little longer.

I would stay in 'A' block. We tend to visit our room several times a day while at the beach, we would rather use OUR restroom instead of the public one and it is quite a hike from SSB to the penthouse suites. If you do not visit the room often then a room on the cliffs would be fine.

The shuttle takes you to the front desk, not your room

HOLY COW this is a no brainer PENHOUSE SUITE ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Call extension #6010 for the bus if you're tired of the steps but you will need them to work off all the fantastic food and booze.
    Shari & James
    Members of the 4 for 4 club

Quote Originally Posted by drbcwp View Post
    I would stay in 'A' block. We tend to visit our room several times a day while at the beach, we would rather use OUR restroom instead of the public one and it is quite a hike from SSB to the penthouse suites. If you do not visit the room often then a room on the cliffs would be fine.

becareful of the coconut based drinks ( coconut is a natural laxative) LOL... else you may be running laps to your room
    nothing can ruin a day like being a few steps too far .....
    however thep ent house would be hard to pass up if offered as complimentary

Quote Originally Posted by drbcwp View Post

Don't know what you mean the shuttle took us to our room everytime in building G and for our friends in building B to.
    Shari & James
    Members of the 4 for 4 club