Default CSS One Bedroom Ocean Suites

Hi everyone!

After thinking we'd never leave CN, we fell in LOVE, LOVE, LOVE with CSS this year. We need to book 2013 before Randy's special expires and need some clarification on CSS rooms.

We booked a Penthouse and were blessed to receive the Angela Bassett Suite. That balcony was absolute heaven! As we looked over to buildings F&G, we thought the rooms on the top floors would also be wonderful. I believe those are One Bedroom Ocean Suites...is that right?

And then I've heard some folks have had lower floor rooms in D & E with very small balconies...also One Bedroom Ocean Suites. Is that also true?

Just trying to figure out if we stick with the Penthouse or try for something at the top of F&G.

Thanks everyone!

Kristen (and Matt)

Quote Originally Posted by MnK View Post
    Hi everyone!

After thinking we'd never leave CN, we fell in LOVE, LOVE, LOVE with CSS this year. We need to book 2013 before Randy's special expires and need some clarification on CSS rooms.

We booked a Penthouse and were blessed to receive the Angela Bassett Suite. That balcony was absolute heaven! As we looked over to buildings F&G, we thought the rooms on the top floors would also be wonderful. I believe those are One Bedroom Ocean Suites...is that right?

And then I've heard some folks have had lower floor rooms in D & E with very small balconies...also One Bedroom Ocean Suites. Is that also true?

Just trying to figure out if we stick with the Penthouse or try for something at the top of F&G.

Thanks everyone!

Kristen (and Matt)
    If you read the small print "most" One Bedroom Ocean Suites have extra large balconies. I know a couple who recently had a room with a small one. I do not think there are many. Friends of ours stayed in E block with the large balconies. We have been in G block both times we booked that category, our view was better in our opinion, and worth the extra stairs. We LOVED our room, our view, and our balcony. We enjoyed our walk back to our room, the shuttle is there if you feel you need it, and I personally would not book anything but! I cannot speak for F block, not sure what categories that building holds. Someone else would have to answer.

Good luck making your decision, we too fell in LOVE with CSS, although we are missing CN since we have not been since 07.... I could flip a coin daily as far as which one is my favorite.

CN 06, 07
    CSS 08, 10
    CN 2013

We were in a One bedroom Oceanview suite in G-block. Room G-9. Not on the top floor, but still had a wonderful view and huge balcony.

Hi Kristen,
    I thought the rooms in G Block that everyone raves about were Ocean Verandah Suites???? We also love the Penthouses too and can't wait to go "home" in July.

One Love,
    suzyQ

We were in the Prime Minister Suite ("D") block the first time that we went. Loved the balcony - and the extra 1/2 bath.
    Last year there were no penthouses available when we booked so we booked a One Bedroom Ocean.......in "G". We LOVED it!

and we loved it so much that we booked it again for this year -------- cant wait til next month!