Default Which Couples Resort?

We are headed to Jamaica on June 11-15. We are booking hopefully today or very soon. My wife is a Travel Agent and wants to stay at Sans Souci. Any input? I wanted to look into Negril and Swept Away. We are in our mid 30's and would like there to be some activities during the day and entertainment at night. We have been all over Mexico, the Caribbean, West Indies, Costa Rica and Hawaii, but never Jamaica. It looks beautiful and we are very excited to try somewhere new. Please gives us your input if you've visited these resorts.

Jason&Sandy - We have been to CSS 5 times, and CSA twice. We have fallen in love with CSS, it's beauty and it's wonderful staff. We have lots of information about CSS that we can send to you (far more than we could put on the message board!) if you send us an e-mail to pellis4@cogeco.ca . We'll send you lots of pictures as well!
    (Karen&Paul)

For mid 30's, CSS may be a little on the quiet side for you. I would recommend CN or CSA.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason&Sandy View Post
    We are headed to Jamaica on June 11-15. We are booking hopefully today or very soon. My wife is a Travel Agent and wants to stay at Sans Souci. Any input? I wanted to look into Negril and Swept Away. We are in our mid 30's and would like there to be some activities during the day and entertainment at night. We have been all over Mexico, the Caribbean, West Indies, Costa Rica and Hawaii, but never Jamaica. It looks beautiful and we are very excited to try somewhere new. Please gives us your input if you've visited these resorts.
    Well, if your wife wants to stay at CSS, I suggest you go to CSS!

Bruce and Kelli
    Fort Worth, TX
    CN 2006, 2008
    CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CSA 2014!

We have been to both CSS and CN. We loved both, but CSS is home for us. CN definitely has the better beach and no stairs, but it had a little too much of a "party" vibe while we were there. CSS has by far the better views and it is super romantic, but it's so small and intimate it's easy to make friends or if you would rather be by yourselves, there are lots of little hidden areas too. Hope that helps!!

This is a tough one, CN and CSS are our 2 personal fav's. Neither resort has tons of nightlife, evening entertainement of course, and at CSS the Balloon Bar, and CN the Piano Bar.

For romance CSS all the way! THE most beautiful of the 4 in our opinion, the grounds are stunning!

For the beach and a livelier atmosphere CN. The pool is the epicenter of the resort and the gathering point.

I too have been to Costa Rica, Hawaii, Mexico etc.. We are ckin'g out Punta Cana this year for a change, but Jamaica is our favorite tropical place so far..... I can flip a coin over which of those two resorts is my fav. I love them for different reasons.

Good luck you can't make a bad decision, just don't expect the glitz and glamour of some of the Mexico type resort at Couples. It is what I like to refer to as "casual elegance".

Marie

CN 06, 07
    CSS 08, 10
    CN 2013

Well, we are booked for San Souci for June 11-15. We are really looking forward to it. It looks beautiful.
    Last edited by Jason&Sandy; April 16th, 2012 at 08:59 AM.

I think you made a great choice. We have been to both, and the thing we love about CSS the most, other than SSBeach, is dancing and eating under the stars. So romantic. The place is so beautiful, with the most friendly staff and guests.

It is beyond beautiful, and the A/N area is awesome very secluded from the rest of the resort like a resort all its own.....

Enjoy!
    Last edited by Couples Resorts; April 16th, 2012 at 10:55 AM.

We are in our mid 30s and we absolutely love CSS (although we haven't been to any other Couples resorts).