Default wall hangings at CN

Hello world!!! I am going to CN in October, and before I have even made it there, I have fallen in love with the wall hangings that are in the rooms! Does anyone know if it is possible to purchase these?!?
    I want one sooo bad and am on a desperate search to find them! Any help would be appreciated! Thanks so much!

Julie Kemp
    Broken Arrow, OK

Last time we were there we asked about them and they said they weren't for sale. I didn't really inquire any further but probably could have gotten the info as to where to get them....unless they order them in bulk from overseas. They are really cool. I want one too.

Yeah, I figured they don't sell them right out of the rooms, but I wonder if you can find out where they got them and find them there... I am afraid I might be out of luck on this! I hope I am not - I really want one! =) Thanks for your response!

This has been on the message board before and I don't believe it is possible to get them anywhere. Many, many people would love to get one!
    <font size=2>
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015, CN 2016