Default Pre-check in, NOT Romance Rewards

From what I've read, there is a pre-check in for acquiring Romance Rewards points and that is mostly what is discussed on this board, from what I can find. But, I believe I've also read vague references to pre-check in for your hotel room. I'm confused. Is there also a pre-check in for getting your room that helps speed that process along or save some sort of trouble the day you check in (I know the check in process is pretty smooth anyway)? Can anyone do it, if so? It will be our first time at Couples and we will be going to CSA. Thanks in advance.

You can pre-checking even if it is your first time to Couples. You do need to sign up for Romance Rewards first thou. You should do this anyway so you trip will be counted and if you ever go back to Couples you will be a repeater.

Once you have signed up for Romance Rewards you will get an account number. About 10 days or so before your trip you can check in using that number. And provide your information to Couple such as your flight information and your minibar stocking list.

anyone?

This one got me too. Pre-Check In is for your arriving / Departing flight info as well as pre-stocking the mini bar in your room! (important stuff!) It's difficult to find though. Go to: The Talk - FAQ, scroll down to Resort Information - Check-in/Check-out, on the last line 'Pre-check-in' is the link. When you move your cursor over it, it highlights.
    Here's the link to make it easier: http://couples.com/romance-rewards/pre-checkin.php
    Last edited by Mark and Rena; April 12th, 2012 at 03:57 PM.

That's actually a good question. I've already done the pre-check-in under romance rewards where I list my flight numbers and what I want in my mini-bar.

However, I have seen people on the board talking about how pre-check-in saved them so much time during the actual check-in process at the resort. I'm not sure how telling them my flight numbers and what I want in my mini-bar would save THAT much time.

So, is there an addition, non Romance Rewards, related pre-check-in??

Quote Originally Posted by Mark and Rena View Post
    This one got me too. Pre-Check In is for your arriving / Departing flight info as well as pre-stocking the mini bar in your room! (important stuff!) It's difficult to find though. Go to: The Talk - FAQ, scroll down to Resort Information - Check-in/Check-out, on the last line 'Pre-check-in' is the link. When you move your cursor over it, it highlights.
    Here's the link to make it easier: http://couples.com/romance-rewards/pre-checkin.php
    You can also just click Romance Rewards at the very bottom of the website and Pre-Checking is on the left side.

Thanks Mark and Rena and cbsmith! I think I already stumbled across this and did that already. I couldn't figure out if it saved or not since I did it super early....

Quote Originally Posted by Mark and Rena View Post

That was so helpful! I have been looking everywhere for the pre-check in for non-rewards members!

Thanks! CTI in 15 days!!!!!!!!!!!

As part of your pre-checkin, Couples' Romance Reward members can also provide their preference for arrival gift (T-shirt, candles, rumcake, etc.)
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

For the first timer. Just go to Romance Rewards at the bottom of any page. Sign up for the rewards then fill out your pre-check.

My question is for anyone who has done the pre-check in. Do they have the mini bar stocked before/when you actually arrive in the room? Or is it stocked shortly after you check in?

May seem like a silly question but I have my silly reasons for asking! Thanks!

Just so you know, the pre-check in does not really speed the process once you get to the resort.

Cands ... Mini bar was stocked when we got to the room with our requests from the pre-check-in .... You have slip to fill out & leave on your door (or on the mini bar) each day if you need anything.
    Julie

Thanks Maxernie - this will be our 6th trip to CN. This is the first year of the past six that you can choose what you wanted in your mini bar at pre-check in. Just curious how the process worked.

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Just so you know, the pre-check in does not really speed the process once you get to the resort.
    Thaks Blondie. I thought I was missing something. lol