Hybrid View

Default April 21-28 first-timers

My husband and i will be arriving on the 21st for our one-year anniversary (and the honeymoon we never took!) We booked with the early special two weeks after our wedding last year, and I've been counting down the days ever since! I think I just might have the nerve (After a couple drinks) to visit the island!

I haven't seen anyone else mention these days, but the resort is booked...so there has to be people out there!

Quote Originally Posted by kjc5032 View Post
    My husband and i will be arriving on the 21st for our one-year anniversary (and the honeymoon we never took!) We booked with the early special two weeks after our wedding last year, and I've been counting down the days ever since! I think I just might have the nerve (After a couple drinks) to visit the island!

I haven't seen anyone else mention these days, but the resort is booked...so there has to be people out there!
    My fiancé and I are going down there April 21 - may 5, we are getting married down there too, on the 27th! This will be our first time too, we should def get some drinks together!

My husband and I will be arriving on April 23 at CTI. This is our 2nd time. You will not be disappointed. We would love to meet up. We will be at the beach party on Monday night.

Quote Originally Posted by 911cutie View Post
    My husband and I will be arriving on April 23 at CTI. This is our 2nd time. You will not be disappointed. We would love to meet up. We will be at the beach party on Monday night.
    GSK and Cutie, let's definitely meet up! Just look for my insanely tall husband -- he's 6'6! We'll be at the beach party, too!

And GSK, congratulations on the wedding! Very exciting!

All who havent been before, definately make plans to visit the island your first chance. If you dont, you will regret it. Dont wait until the end of your stay. My husband and I will arrive at the resort around 4:00 Monday afternoon. You can also find me on Facebook at Michelle Weerts Atlanta Texas.

My husband and I are first timers too - staying April 25-30. We will be on our babymoon. Can't wait to be there next week!

Default May 21 to 27,2012

My boyfriend and I will be at CTI from 5-21-12 to 5-27-12 I am so looking forward to being at couples as I am a first timer. I have been to another hotel so I am guessing it will be on the same lines.

My wife and I will be there Apr 24th - May 7th. Should be there late afternoon, early evening I think.