Default January 4th through 7th 2013

Hello to all!

I LOVE these message boards! Everyone is so friendly, so happy, and I can't wait to get to Couples Tower Isle and encounter a few of you delightful couples in person!

My fiance and I are getting married under the gazebo at Couples Tower Isle on the day that marks our fourth year as high school - and college - sweeties. January 7th, 2013. I dream about our blissful, intimate wedding ceremony in tropical paradise almost every night now!

We've got plans to do it all! The island, the horridly strong Bob Marley shots, the quintessential Jamaican rum wedding cake, a room with a balcony view of the sparklingly Caribbean sea, scuba diving, the spa, Dunn's River Falls, and every other thing that sounds like fun!

Who can we be excited to see on our wonderful "Weddingmoon?"

Hi Sydney....my husband and I will be there during this time celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary. Hope to see you!

Jeanne

Sydney,

My wife and I will be there January 5-12. We have been to CTI and other Couples resorts in the past. Its an awesome time. Do you have an e-mail address? We can keep in touch about the upcoming trip.

Eric and Karen

We will be leaving the day after you arrive but are heading to CTI for our 2nd trip to Jamaica 12/28-1/5/13 (back home, as they say) can't wait to have a break. Winter by that time should be hitting full force here in the Midwest. Congratulations and you will have a beautiful "weddingmoon"!!! The wonderful Couples staff will see to that and best wishes!