Default Questions from first timers

We are celebrating our 30th anniversary and decided to do something different this year. We have taken many cruises and sometimes never leave the ship at ports of call. We found Couples on the web and decided to try SS. I have a couple of questions about the romantic extras available. When should you book for the private dinner and the couple massage? Can you do this prior to arriving or when you get there? Also I would appreciate any other special things that we might consider when we are there. We arrive Friday April 20 for seven days. We booked the ocean view deluxe verandah. What block will we be in? Can we find out what room we are in before arriving? Thanks for the help. Can't wait to leave the rainy northwest!!

Definitely get the massage. Just book it after you get there to best fit your schedule. We have had one on each of our three trips and will again this year. They are so relaxing it's hard to get up.

Don't know about the dinner; never tried to book one. As for your room, you won't know until you get there.
    Janice and Keith in FL

CTI 2009
    CN 2010 2011 2012 2013
    CSS 2014

You can reserve for a private dinner before arrival but not the massage. You won't know you room number until arrival. If you go to the wedding tab ( not the messages) there are romance packages you can purchase.

Hi robandjudy!
    I am a displaced Pacific Northwesterner! I was born in Portland. went to law school at U of W and moved a couple of years ago to Orlando, FL. The high points are easy to enumerate--great weather and easy access to Couples Sans Souci!!! We discovered CSS in 2010 and have been back 4 times, number 5 is scheduled for July! If you want to book a private dinner in advance, Margaret Clarke, Guest Services Team Lead, has been our go to person. Here's her email address: margaret.clarke@sanssoucijamaica.com

She will take great care of you!

One Love,
    suzyQ

Quote Originally Posted by robandjudy View Post
    We are celebrating our 30th anniversary and decided to do something different this year. We have taken many cruises and sometimes never leave the ship at ports of call. We found Couples on the web and decided to try SS. I have a couple of questions about the romantic extras available. When should you book for the private dinner and the couple massage? Can you do this prior to arriving or when you get there? Also I would appreciate any other special things that we might consider when we are there. We arrive Friday April 20 for seven days. We booked the ocean view deluxe verandah. What block will we be in? Can we find out what room we are in before arriving? Thanks for the help. Can't wait to leave the rainy northwest!!
    Hi again!
    I responded to your post, and then thought if you had additional questions you might want to email me--here's that address allen2569@att.net

All the best,
    suzyQ

Do the private dinner in the wedding gazebo overlooking the sea. It's gorgeous.