Default Airline schedule change

I received an email from American Airlines a few weeks ago saying they changed our flights to Jamaica slightly, I guess we get in to MBJ an hour earlier than before. Should I notify couples or : AA notify them, couples will see the change in times/flight numbers?

My flight out of dallas also changed to 1 hour earlier. I would notify couples just in case they do not see it. I book with a travel agent so they already kbow as well.

Quote Originally Posted by ss1983 View Post
    I received an email from American Airlines a few weeks ago saying they changed our flights to Jamaica slightly, I guess we get in to MBJ an hour earlier than before. Should I notify couples or : AA notify them, couples will see the change in times/flight numbers?
    You should be fine - they have small buses that leave whenever they get full - an hour shouldn't matter because some people like to wander the airport, bathroom break, eat etc... so they just leave whenever they have enough people to go...

If you were many hours late - or arriving late in the night I'd make sure to contact them...

Quote Originally Posted by ss1983 View Post
    No worries everyting will be allright, couples monitors flights and chances are good that there will be more than one of yall on the same flight so couples will know.

If you are planning on the resort shuttle you will only need to check-in at the Couples Lounge at the airport. They will take care of your baggage and get you checked in and on the next shuttle to the resort. Have a great time.

If it was me, I'd notify them. My T/A requested all of my flight info so that she could forward to CN.

I'd shotgun it and notify everyone. Don't assume they'll notify Couples (or that Couples would pick up that info).

Make sure the flight numbers as well as the times didn't change as well!

I just checked my reservation email again, and the flight numbers are still the same. We get into MBJ at 1:20pm instead of 2:00pm, and departure froom MBJ is now 2:35pm instead of 3:35pm. I guess I should be happy that were getting to Couples a bit earlier. Sucks that we have to leave earlier now and our layover in DFW is gonna be like 4 hours.

Airline flight times change often. Couples knows this. You will be fine. Shuttles leave often from the airport. No problem mon.

Our flight out of DFW also changed to an hour eaarlier. Yeah! Earlier to CSS!!!

American Airlines also changed ours for 2 hours later : ( I called them directly and told them we would like the earlier flight and they met my request with no charge. Now we get in 4 hours earlier. June can't get here soon enough.