Default Darn kids want a family vacation next Feb. Arrgh.

Took advantage of the Early Escapes deal and the Love Away plan and now only 561 days til Nekkid on the beach. Darn kids want a family vacation next Feb. At least we talked them into a Jamaican holiday . Probably go to one of the twin resorts at the other end of the beach. Don`t know if I`ll be able to handle being sooo close and yet sooo far from Home.
    Ere De Fun Don Done
    Grand Lido Sans Souci Feb. 2002, Couples Negril Feb. 2010,
    Couples Negril,Feb. 2011, Couples Negril Jan. 2012,
    Cool Runnings eh!

No way could we go to Negril and NOT stay at either CN or CSA.... We feel for you....

I wouldn't want to take the kids to Jamaica either....We also feel for you...

Start at one resort with the family, then take them to the airport and fly them home. Then you go to you'r "other home". Just a thought...

I tell my kids when they complain about not getting to go to Jamaica "trust me, it is because we love you so much that we don't take you, youdo not want to see mom and dad when they are in Jamaica! " SO far it seems to be working : )

Quote Originally Posted by mark527 View Post
    Took advantage of the Early Escapes deal and the Love Away plan and now only 561 days til Nekkid on the beach. Darn kids want a family vacation next Feb. At least we talked them into a Jamaican holiday . Probably go to one of the twin resorts at the other end of the beach. Don`t know if I`ll be able to handle being sooo close and yet sooo far from Home.
    We feel your frustration. We just returned from a beach vacation in Florida with the kids. After the first day, we looked at each other and agreed nude is the best way to go. So much chafing going on it was hard to walk after a few days.

Approx 11/2 years until we return to paradise.

We took the kids to Jamaica 2x before we found Couples. They get upset that we don't take them back, but we tell them it's our insurance to stay married! Now the oldest can go on his own and could go to Couples, so it may only be a matter of time until he learns about vacation "home".
    Vicky

Quote Originally Posted by JandW View Post
    We feel your frustration. We just returned from a beach vacation in Florida with the kids. After the first day, we looked at each other and agreed nude is the best way to go. So much chafing going on it was hard to walk after a few days.

Approx 11/2 years until we return to paradise.
    Hmmm. 1 1/2 years eh? We will be at CN end of Oct 2013. When and where are you going in 1 1/2 years?
    Ere De Fun Don Done
    Grand Lido Sans Souci Feb. 2002, Couples Negril Feb. 2010,
    Couples Negril,Feb. 2011, Couples Negril Jan. 2012,
    Cool Runnings eh!