Default Check out this bubbling mineral springs at Couples Sans Souci

Greetings:

As you may know, Couples Sans Souci was built above several invigorating, natural mineral springs. This one is locate below the Charlie's Spa. There is an open archway to get to this spot.

After several walks around the property I always like to dip my feet and ankles in this rejuvenating spring. 15 minutes and I'm good to go again.

Let me know if you agree.
    Name:  2012-04-12_103334.jpg
Views: 5693
Size:  59.6 KB

Couples Resorts

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Thats "my private cove". Dont tell anyone!! LOL!!

Actually, its my favorite place on the whole resort! I love the COOOOLLLLLD water that comes out from the springs ~~~~

I was there! We visited two trips ago while at CTI. Couldn't pull ourselves away on our last visit to go to CSS.
    Vicky

Enjoyed many and afternoon at that very spot 4 weeks agao!! Ahhhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by randymon View Post
    Greetings:

As you may know, Couples Sans Souci was built above several invigorating, natural mineral springs. This one is locate below the Charlie's Spa. There is an open archway to get to this spot.

After several walks around the property I always like to dip my feet and ankles in this rejuvenating spring. 15 minutes and I'm good to go again.

Let me know if you agree.
    Name:  2012-04-12_103334.jpg
Views: 5693
Size:  59.6 KB
    Hi Randy,

Thanks for pointing this out. I did not realize that Spring was there. I have been out there a couple times too! Been in the Grotto, and I did know about the Springs because of Charlies Grotto, but never paid close enough attention out there. One more reason to go back and explore CSS again one day. The hidden treasures. Truly surprises around every corner. One more reason I love that resort!

Marie
    CN 06, 07
    CSS 08, 10
    CN 2013

This is one of our favorite spots at CSS. We go every morning to get energized then off to the mineral pool and massages. Can you say creatures of habit!! lol 4 more days till we dip our toes in this fantastic spring.
    Denise

We too will be arriving at CSS in a few days for our third visit! I can't wait to put my feet in the springs! We enjoy everything this resort and property has to offer. Thanks for this photo & message Randymon!

I can't wait to be there. September 25th can't come soon enough!!!

Looking forward to this spot in June!!

We enjoyed the mineral springs and all of the nooks that San Souci had to offer! Had a wonderful vacation!!!

What I love about this spot is just to the right and inside the structure, there is a hot sauna - I love to go in the sauna in the mornings and walk right into the ocean to rinse / cool off - really great start to the day...

It's also right next to the mineral pool so my wife sits and reads while I go sweat.

You might wonder why you would sauna in such a hot climate - but if you go in there in the morning & sweat, you'll feel much cooler the rest of the day and your skin won't feel as clammy... ( at least it seems to work for me )

Just another reason why we are at 64 days and counting down until we begin our 4th stay at CSS.

Will check it out on our first visit to CSS in June!

We go to CSA every year just about, been to CTI and are gonna do a day pass to CN this time I think. I really want to try CSS it looks so beautiful, we love CSA but are thinking of trying CSS also lol..I can't wait.

1 more mreason to return to CSS...just spent 10 awesome nights at Cn...but we both thought about the amazing springs next to Brian Adams house lol...we will be back to CSS next yeAR

My wife (Cam) and I visited CSS in 2010 during a stay at CTI and fell in love with it! We're coming back July 14-21 and staying at CSS! We can't wait! We visited the Mineral Spring during our day there.. it is freezing cold and invigorating!

~Howard

did css get a new turtle yet?

Not only did I see the picture I put my feet in yesterday. Gonna go there today. And quite possibly tomorrow!