Default School supported by CSS? Randymon?

Hi all,
    We will be returning to CSS this September after our first visit last September. I have read that each of the 4 Couples resorts support a local school and would like more info. Jamaica and Couples affected me far more than I expected and I would like to be able to give something back in return. I have been collecting school supplies (paper, bookbags, pencils, crayons, etc) for the last couple of months and want to know:
    1. How much can we bring into the country? Curious as to what the duty taxes might be.
    2. Who do we give it to when we get there?
    3. Is it possible to arrange a visit to the school?
    4. Are there any specific things needed? We would really like to help and do not want to bring things that may not be useful.

I cannot wait until September, and have already booked 2013 (but to check out CSA)!

Thanks for any help with this request.

Nancy and Johnny Mac
    Nancy

Hi - If you pack these supplies in a suitcase and it appears as it being part of your vacation luggage, you will not be questioned. Upon arrival at CSS, contact the General Manager, Pierre, and he will make sure the school gets your donation.

To visit the school, either Pierre or Michelle Gordon can make the arrangements for you.

Have a great time and thank you for your generosity.

Couples Resorts

Quote Originally Posted by randymon View Post
    Hi - If you pack these supplies in a suitcase and it appears as it being part of your vacation luggage, you will not be questioned. Upon arrival at CSS, contact the General Manager, Pierre, and he will make sure the school gets your donation.

To visit the school, either Pierre or Michelle Gordon can make the arrangements for you.

Have a great time and thank you for your generosity.
    Randymon....Can monetary donations be given to the general managers of the resorts for the schools as well? I bring so much luggage on a normal trip, that I don't know if I have room for actual supplies.