Default One year from today.......

We will be at CSA for trip #5 WHOOOOHOOOO!!!

Hi Softail

We will arrive on 4/13/13 too. Introducing 2 more couples to the Couples family! 6th trip to Couples, 4th to CSA!

Happy for you, Softail!! We are also CSA lovers who tried something different and booked CSS tonight - March 2013. It's a leap of faith...but an adventure!
    Did you ever get to Duluth to stock up on Rum Cream?
    Jan
    Jan and Mark
    CN 2009
    CSA 2011
    CSA 2013
    CSS 2014

Seeya, hope to see you on the bus!
    Jan, we got CSS on a sr and as you have read I'm sure it's gorgeous. You will have fun, it's Couples after all. No I haven't been up to Duluth yet and I talked to a local liquor store and they called the distributer and found out they don't make it any more! I'll just have to wait until next April. Have a great trip.

We'll be at CN the next year this time. Trip 3 for us. Can't wait. The early booking is such a great deal.

Yay Jim and Sara!! We are booking CSA for May 2013 today!!! Taking along our parents this time! I am sure they will love it as much as we do! Our trip this March was the best one yet!

Daybob, the early booking is an awesome deal I agree! I'm concerned about the airfare now, hoping it drops some by the time I start searching, have a great trip.

Also took advantage of the early booking deal. 361 days to CSS!
    The deal was so good I booked a Friday to Saturday so we would be there for 2 Starlight Galas!

we are due in on 4/11/13 csa trip #3.we are bring 4 other couples with us. we can't wait.