Default 1 year til CSS!!!!!

Well, in 1 year from today, we will be making our first trip to CSS. How on earth are we ever going to get through this next year?? I need my Couples fix right now!!! I guess it could be worse…after all we did start this countdown at 545 days.

I booked CSS for next year as well, but my countdown started at 555 days. lol The only way I'm getting through it is by going to CSA next month, doing the SR in July and going to CN next May. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Heather View Post
    Well, in 1 year from today, we will be making our first trip to CSS. How on earth are we ever going to get through this next year?? I need my Couples fix right now!!! I guess it could be worse…after all we did start this countdown at 545 days.
    Ahhhh the anticipation, tand planning are all a part of the total experience and add to the fun!!! You will love CSS! It is sooooo romantic, and just outstanding as far as the beauty of the grounds. Explore every inch of the resort hand in hand. We love just walking the grounds going from pool to pool. One day on a rainy day (no thunder or lightning) we went in every pool and hot tub on the grounds. Make an otherwise gloomy day great fun! Do NOT miss sunsets on Sunset Beach!

We love the hot tub near the Mineral Pool at night. Our other favorite thing to do is sit on our balcony at night with a cocktail or glass of wine in hand looking at the ocean listening to the tree frogs. Love the fact that every room at CSS has an ocean view.

We are just under a year for our long overdue return to CN (our other love).

CN 06, 07
    CSS 08, 10
    CN 2013