Default I think I may have made a mistake....

Does anyone know if the one bedroom suites at CTI are facing the ocean? I mean, at SS I think that the living room was ocean view, but the bedroom was garden view...

we really like hearing the ocean when we fall asleep so if we can't i am going to down grade to the junior ocean front suite...

The living room, bathroom and bedroom are oceanfront. The living area has a balcony overlooking the ocean and the BR has windows that open up.

We stayed in a 1 bedroom suite at Tower Isle May 2010. Absolutely breathtaking!! The living room , bedroom and bathroom were all in a line and ALL faced the ocean!! No worries about hearing the ocean, quite tranquil at night, you are in for a wonderful time!! Look at the 360 degree map and you can click on the bedroom and living room, great detail will reveal the beautiful views!

I haven't been there, so this is just a guess....From the map, it looks like you will have an ocean view. However, whether you can see it or not, all of the rooms look so close to the water that I'm sure you will hear the ocean if you leave your veranda door or window open.

I do understand your concern though. Falling asleep to the sound of the ocean is probably my favorite thing in the whole world!!

Click on the tab for CTI above, then click on Accommodations. Once on the accommodations page, click on the "View" link under the description of the One Bedroom Ocean Suite. I think you'll be pleased with what you see.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

thanks all, got nervous! falling asleep to the sound of the ocean is indeed one of our favorite things!!